2- Heavy Handed

Hythan and Ryoto advance on each other quickly. Hythan swings his sword from right to left in a downward direction. Ryoto steps to his right and then over the blade delivering a quick elbow strike to the left side of Hythan's head. Hythan stumbles slightly as his ear begins to ring. Ryoto puts his full weight on the sword's wide edge to keep Hythan from moving it.

"Bastard.." Hythan growls as he lifts his sword with Ryoto still on it.

'OH SHIT!' Ryoto thinks as he jumps back. 'He picked up his sword with my weight on it!!! He is brutal!'

Hythan draws back his sword. "I am not so easily overpowered!"

"I wouldn't be so sure about that!" Ryoto says, charging in again.

This time Hythan thrusts his sword towards Ryoto's chest. However, Ryoto side steps allowing the sword to graze his left shoulder as he leans back delivering a powerful kick to the right side of Hythan's head. Hythan loses balance but regains it quickly by planting his sword into the ground.

"Son of a..."

Without warning, Ryoto whips around behind him and delivers a back kick to the base of Hythan's skull, knocking him to the ground. 

"That is three." Ryoto comments as he slowly lowers his leg and kicks the sword away. "You may have strengthened your body but you left your head wide open. Furthermore, you failed to compensate for this after my first blow."

Hythan looks up with gritted teeth. "Finish it then!"

Ryoto shakes his head. "An honest fighter does not strike his opponent while they are down."

Hythan strains to stand with a chuckle. "How noble of you!" He says mockingly.

Once on his feet, Ryoto wastes no time delivering a punch to his gut, a knee to his face, and then putting him in a headlock. "Let me explain what has occurred. Your balance is thrown off, your neck weakened, the air knocked out of your lungs, and your nose broken."

Blood begins to flow from Hythan's nose as he struggles to breathe.

"No need to speak. You have two choices: either pass out or tap my arm as a sign of surrender." 

Hythan groans as his eyes roll back into his head and he taps Ryoto's arm once. Ryoto quickly releases him.

"Ryoto wins!" Samual shouts happily.

Lina slowly walks to Hythan, kneels, and checks for a pulse. "He is still alive.. thank goodness."

"I did say I was not going to kill him." Ryoto rebuts calmly.

Lina stands slowly. "It is good that you didn't. He is not just some adventurer.. he is also the King's nephew."

'Just what I need..' Ryoto groans as he stretches his head. "That would have been nice information to share earlier!"

"Would you have fought him otherwise?" Lina asks.

Ryoto crosses his arms as he thinks. "Probably.. not.."

Lina leans closer. "Exactly! This moron needed to learn some humility. ANYWAYS! I will get the others to handle him while we do your paperwork." She then looks at Ryoto's shoulder. "Are you going to be okay?"

Ryoto looks at his shoulder. "Eh.. I might need to disinfect it."

"Right this way, then." Lina says calmly.

Ryoto collects his coat.

Quickly, three women enter the courtyard and begin to attend to Hythan as Lina and Samual lead Ryoto out. They head to another room where a desk and two couches are arranged around a table.