CHAPTER 21

She's breathtaking! Bulalas ni Sandro sa isipan.

Malaya niyang pinaglakbay ang mata sa kabuuan nito. Slim, dainty and all lovely. She's beautifully crafted... everywhere.

Luzeda Xiamara... a wild little brat with an innocent beauty. And Sandro couldn't believe that he found the greatest seduction in the most innocent face and figure. Lucy exuded an effortless seduction. She's not even smiling or doing anything naughty. But the boldness in her eyes alone could send any man into overdrive. She got an eye of a seductress. Inosente ang mukha pero nang-aakit naman ang mga bilogang mata.

At dahil bukas ang bintanang katabi ng kama, pumapasok ang liwanag ng bilog na buwan na tumatama sa hubad na katawan ng dalaga. The light of the moon crafted Lucy an exquisite silhouette. Mas pinaganda pa ng buwan ang babae sa kanyang kama. Subalit para kay Sandro ay hindi iyon nakakatulong sapagkat lalo lamang nagiging erotiko ang senaryo sa kanyang harapan. And he can't and he must not get lured with this temptation!

"Now what, Sandro?" Lucy asked provocatively. The lust in his eyes was unconcealed. Ang mga titig nito ay tila may sinisindihang mitsa sa kanyang katawan.

"Hindi ko inaasahang gagawin mo ang sinabi ko, Lucy. I just wanted to make a point that I don't need to use force just to get any woman undress. Ever. Now suck up your accusation, brat."

Pain and embarrassment coated her heart. She didn't in anyway meant her false accusation to him. Alam niyang hindi iyon magagawa ni Sandro sa kanya o nino man. Pero walang mangyayari sa gabing ito kung palagi nalang ang pagkahabag sa sarili ang paiiralin. So she maintained her cool and poised.

Tumayo si Lucy sa kama at lumakad palapit sa binata. Dahil nasa ibabaw ng kama, nagpantay ang mukha ni Sandro at ng kanyang dibdib. And she saw how he sucked his breath softly.

Lucy held his chin and made him look up to her. Inilapit niya ang mukha dito and planted a featherlight kiss on his lips.

Napakagaan ng halik na iyon. Ni hindi halos nagtagpo ang mga labi nila, pero pinapatindi niyon ang apoy sa katawan ni Sandro na pinipipilit niyang patayin. Then Luzeda sucked his bottom lips softly. And that soft suction was tingling him to his nerve endings, destroying his control. Kaya nang ilalayo na ng dalaga ang mukha, ipinaloob niya ang daliri sa buhok nito and crushed her mouth into his.

With a rush of female satisfaction, Lucy kissed Sandro in equal fervor and hungriness.

His hands went to her delicate waist. Napakaliit ng bewang niya na nasasakop iyon ng dalawang kamay nito. Nang iangat siya ng binata mula sa kama ay mabilis niyang ikinawit ang mga binti sa bewang nito. They both groaned when they felt each other's throb of need. Sandro sat on the bed with her straddling him.

Their lips were clashing in carnal urgency. Walang gustong ihiwalay ang labi as if they're each other's source of breath.

He drew her into his arms with a clashing force that stung when their bodies collided. A sexy groan fled from Sandro's throat when he felt her small yet firm breast against his bare chest. Lucy was panting when Sandro let go of her lips. She thought she'd die in suffocation! But the tingling feeling continues to assault her when his lips travelled down her neck and it automatically tilted to welcome him.

"And I just proved... a point, Sandro." Lucy managed to say in between moans and shuddered breaths. "You want me as much as I want you." She could hear the triumph in her own voice.

"Only because you're a little temptress, Lucy!" He drawled hoarsely. Sa walang babala ay tumayo ang binata at itinapon siya sa kama.

Her hair exploded in the mattress. Nervous and thrilled, she glided her body upward when Sandro crawled on her top. Riddled with lust and a ravenous hunger, he caught the back of her head and devour her lips. His tongue explored her mouth like it's an unmapped place. At ganon din ang kamay nila sa katawan ng isa't-isa.