Chapter 6 : Is That You!

At eight in the morning, suho received a call. 

    His sleepy brain reacted for a long time before he remembered that it was the voice of the female secretary Xuanyi yesterday. 

    "Mr. Kim, our boss said that we were offended yesterday. I would like to invite you to visit Zhang at 1:30 this afternoon. He will apologize to you in person, and by the way, talk about the development direction of future cooperation. 

    " He hung up the phone in a daze, pinched himself, confirmed that this was not a dream, and then got up from the bed with a sore waist. He found that Lay was not around, guessing that Mr. Lay should go to work, a little annoyed. 

    he was a little frustrated that Ilhe didn't send Mr. Lay out today. 

    At half past one in the afternoon, when Suho arrived at Zhang company , he saw Xuanyi , dressed in red, waiting for him at the door from a distance. 

    When she saw Young Master Kim , she knew in her heart that she was the future proprietress. She didn't dare to neglect at all, and led him to the elevator dedicated to the president. 

 Suho didn't know that this building had a 47th floor. 

    He had been to Zhang company before, and others told him that the 46th floor was the president's office, but now Xuanyi actually took him into an elevator with 47 floors. 

   Suho clenched his hands and forced himself to remain calm, thinking that he had already sent a text message to Lay before he came. If something really happened, Lay would not let this damn Zhang Yixing go! 

   Xuanyi stood in the elevator and did not intend to go with him. She bent down slightly and showed a slight smile: "I wish you a pleasant afternoon." 

   suho looked at Xuanyi's face hidden in the elevator door. After that, he took a deep breath and walked inside. 

    Rather than an office, it is more like a meditatively decorated living room. The entire 47th floor is decorated in a simple Nordic style. The grey and white tone is very clean, and there is a hint of coldness. suho walked in slowly and stopped in front of a closed door. 

    For some reason, his heart suddenly jumped violently.

    suho hesitated for a while, but he still knocked on the door, and a vague "come in" came from behind the heavy wooden door. 

    A man sits in a large boss chair, his suit complimented by his tall and sturdy figure. 

Suho stood there and rubbed his eyes. 

    The man chuckled and stood up from the chair. His brows and eyes are sharp and well-defined, and his black eyes are sharper than those of an eagle. He was wearing a well-fitting black suit, with a tall and handsome figure, long and straight legs, and the leather shoes on his feet were shiny and spotless. 

    —This is Mr. Lay who rolled in the quilt with him all night yesterday. 

    Lay! 

    Lay? ? ? 

    Suho felt that there was a mouthful of glue in his throat, and it took a long time to squeeze out a few words: 

    "Lay , Mr. Lay?..." 

    Yixing walked to suho's side, and the leather shoes clapped on the ground. 

    He took a step, suho took a step back, like a frightened bunny, until he reached the edge of the large desk, with no way to go back.