Chapter 3 : Chicken

Suho panted softly, like a piece of rice cake, glutinous in his arms. 

    His whole body decorated with red marks and hickeys.

    "Bunny, are you satisfied?" 

Lay deliberately did something bad, bumped hard on him, and Suho shrugged, crying a hard

"ah- please-" 

    The person who ran up, pressed his waist down and pushed him deeper. " Buuny, then you beg me?" 

 Suho looked at him, tears rolling down his long eyelashes, a combination of pain and lust made the spring tide on his face, half green and half charming, Tightly hooked. 

    "Please... I beg you... Master." 

  Lay stretched out his hand and gently hold the erect member, and exhale hot air in his ear: "please me what?" 

    "please... I want to! Ah... Please !..." 

    Suho pleaded: "Master , you...you just let me cum...you, you...ah...you can't just bully me....ah.... just because I like you... ..." 

    Lay chuckled: "Yes, how dare you bully our family Bunny." 

    Then he let go of his hand, hold his waist, and rubbed it on the spot. The person under him shuddered and shot out. 

"Ah... Lay-..... Master! " 

 Lay thought, this boy is too jerky, too tight. 

    The affair didn't end until twelve o'clock in the middle of the night, and Lay went downstairs to cook a bowl of noodles for the gold master. 

    "Eat it." 

    It was a bowl of noodles  with scattered chopped green onions and oil stars floating on it, and an egg lay vaguely under the smooth noodles. 

    The floor lamp beside the bed was quietly lit, reflecting Suho's red eyes.

    "My little Bunny , are you made of water?" Lay pulled a napkin and wiped it on his face, "Why do you cry at every turn, the noodles are unpalatable?" 

   Suho shook his head and sucked in a big mouthful of noodles. Almost choked: "You...you are the first person to cook for me besides my cook." 

    "Hasn't your mother cooked it for you?" 

    "No, my mother doesn't do this kind of work." 

    His appetite In fact, it is very small, and it is full after eating half a bowl. But seeing Lay picking up his chopsticks and about to eat the rest, he snatched the bowl away like a quail guarding food, and muttered dissatisfiedly, "Isn't it for me! Why are you still snatching it from me?" 

    "I I don't despise you," Lay explained with a frown, "leftovers are not a good thing." 

    "Who said I wouldn't eat it!" 

Suho squeezed his chopsticks, ruthless, and stubbornly ate. 

    This is Mr. Xu's own cooking! 

    It's a pity not to eat! ! ! 

    He ate in a hurry, for fear that Lay would snatch it back again.

    After eating, he threw the chopsticks, and looked at Lay firmly: "Mr. Lay, I can finish eating as much as you make!" 

    Lay looked at him for a long time, then turned and went downstairs to bring tablets for him.