Chapter 5 : Work!

Lay has been a little unhappy recently. 

    Since returning from Hong Kong, suho has turned on the perpetual motion machine mode of work. He spends all day in the company, working overtime, and even when he comes home, he sometimes falls asleep on the sofa with his computer in his arms. 

    This led to a plummeting index of happiness in life... He ate him on Saturday morning last week, and at other times... Lay was really embarrassed to toss him again. 

    That's fine, but... Suho had to read him old-fashioned love poems at the dinner table every night, which made people feel very uncomfortable. 

    "Bunny... Where did you learn this from?" 

Suho gave him a  dish: "My brother taught it, my brother said that he chased my brother-in-law like this back then." 

    "Your brother, cough, cough . , how old is your brother this year?" 

    "Thirty five." 

     “....”

Same as him!!!!  

   Lay took a meat and blocked suho's mouth: "Good, every time, we young people don't like this." 

    He deliberately bit the word "young" very hard. 

    Lay didn't want to ask more about suho's company on the bright side, but he kept  for a week and finally couldn't bear it anymore. He walked over and slammed the laptop on suho's lap, and said coldly, "Bunny, what have you been busy with recently?" 

    "Aiya, Mr. Lay, I'm busy with the company..." suho showed a tired smile, "Our company plans to strive for cooperation with Zhang company , and is preparing for a bidding plan. The whole company attaches great importance to it, if it can be successful, I will have more money to spend for you!"

   Lay was choked for a moment. He didn't expect this at all. It took him a long time to say, "Actually, you don't have to work so hard, you can also win the cooperation with ZYX......" 

    "Thank you." 

    suho Think that Lay is encouraging him, he smiled and didn't take it seriously. 

    At this time, Suho didn't realize the deep meaning behind this sentence at all -

    After a busy month, zhang's bidding meeting finally started. suho woke up early to wash up and which woke Lay up early in the morning. 

  Lay held the door of the washroom and rubbed his face fiercely, with a strong tiredness in his voice: "Why are you woke so early?" 

    suho showed an apologetic smile: "I'm sorry, I woke up? Today's fact is too important, if you are still sleepy , go to sleep for a while." 

  Lay didn't answer, but secretly made a decision in his heart. 

    Maybe it's time to explain to suho. 

    The opening of the bid was set at 9:00 in the morning. Suho drove to the company at 6:00, took someone to go through the PPT again, and then went to the bidding meeting with a secretary. The bid went well, but after the opening of the bid, he was stopped by a woman sitting in the waiting area. 

    The woman didn't seem to be the tender person, but Suho guessed that she should be the one brought by Zhang Yixing . She was wearing a simple black suit, very thin, with light makeup on her face, but she looked bright and compelling: "President Kim, please stay here, I have something to tell you alone."