Chapter 1 : Meeting

Kim Junmyeon aka Suho is the youngest son of the Kim family, and his family is at the feet of the emperor. 

    What this kind of person does is very compelling, but what he has done recently is really out of the ordinary. 

    He recently got a little lover. 

    This is not the point, the point is that this little lover is a man. 

     Suho is considered a very honest noble boy in the in whole circle. His private life is not messy, and he can even be said to be pure-hearted. He has few friends, does not mix with the gay circle, and has not included a lover. He rarely goes to bars, and it's hard to even invite him to a business banquet, let alone who he will spend the night with... The entertainment media wanted to write about the peachy scandal of this handsome golden bachelor, but they couldn't make up. 

    All in all, sexuality is a mystery, mysterious and low-key. 

    But in July of this year, the young master Kim announced that he had taken care of a man. 

    Little lover's name? 

    Keep it secret. 

    Some people in the circle also scolded him for being able to pretend to be a lover, didn't he just pack a lover? As for it was like buying a missile. 

    Suho heard this and laughed while sitting in his seat: "No, it's really a big treasure of national beauty." 

    He proposed a person of his own as the general manager to help him take care of the head office, and asked the secretary to do nothing. The schedule of not going is arranged within one month. Next month, he will go to work in the jeju. It probably means that he will live there for a period of time. It is not a short one. In the future, the important things of the company will also be in jeju to deal with. 

    Things have to start from a month ago. 

    At a banquet last month, he met a man. The man was handsome, handsome, tall, slender and strong. He was probably older than him, but he was not old at all. On the contrary, he had a charm that was deposited over time. He had never come into contact with such a man before, and was quickly circumvented in, moreover, willingly.

    The man didn’t feel that good enough for him, so he simply found a kid who excused himself from this troublesome child: "If you want to be with me, take care of me and come to Jeju to find me." He 

    said, holding a thin sheet between two fingers . The thin business card was tucked into the collar of his suit chest, and he left with a smile. 

    Lay expected that this boy from other part would definitely not leave this place, because he would not be chased here for a passer-by like him. 

    However, suho is not an ordinary person. 

    He likes Lay, he likes him so much. He likes to look at the business card for a long time under the soft light from the bedside of the bedroom after finishing his work every night, and finally press the business card under the pillow to fall asleep. . 

    Lay's lips, Lay's eyes, Lay's  chest...everything made his mud feet sink deep, unable to extricate himself. 

    He has never liked a person, so he liked a person for the first time. This kind of strong feeling made him at a loss, and he just wanted to give everything to this person. 

    On the plane at the end of August, he went to jeju. 

    When Lay left at the end of June, he had already asked someone to buy a high-end apartment closest to Lay's company, and had all the furniture in it replaced with a new one.