Chapter 2 : Boss

Little things are interesting. 

   When both reached their destination, Lay showed him his room, both chatted a bit when Suho's hand accidentally placed on lay's thigh.

Not like it was first time, first time when they were in making food in kitchen, because of his short he tried to reach the top shelf when he suddenly fall on Lay. 

    More seductive incident happen,  make Lay too hard to control, and it reached its limit.

    He took the Suho's hand and slid down, pressing it against the hard erection. Making Suho turned red as blood.

    "Have you figured it out? Boss?" Lay said with a smile, "I'm not the same as other little lovers, I only do top." 

    “I-

    "Boss, there is one more thing I didn't mention... Down below, save your energy. Cause what I'm supposed to do it will hurt you" 

   Lay, like a leopard, stretched out his claws to take Suho , a self-righteous tiger. The bunny was pressed under him, and the fierce impact made him unable to run away. He could only open his mouth, moan and beg for mercy. 

   Lay admired Suho's expression of enjoyment from frowning in pain to flushing and tears streaming down his face from the very beginning. This expression made by suho's face take on a kind of ambiguity, which made people couldn't help hugging him or bully him again. 

    It wasn't until suho cum  three times and lay stretched his waist and ejaculate in the hot and humid tunnel. 

    "Boss, are you still satisfied?" 

  Suho was speechless, gasping for breath. 

Shamelessly he begged more and more.

    When he woke up the next day, Suho smelled an aroma. He got out of bed barefoot and almost sat on the ground. He leaned against the wall to get used to it for a while, and then reluctantly accepted the strange feeling of pain behind him. 

   Lay was downstairs serving up the last plate of stir-fried , and he wanted to laugh when he saw Suho wearing a mess of home clothes. 

    He took off his apron and hung it on the stool beside him: "Boss , try my craft?" 

    suho frowned and said in a low voice, “Why did you cook... That apron wasn't bought for you... ..." 

   Lay smiled and handed a pair of chopsticks: "Boss wrapped me up. Last night, he did a great job and worked hard. You can treat me as a flattery."

    There are two dishes on the table, stir-fried cabbage with red and dried peppers, and a lotus root slice with minced pork, which looks quite homely. The staple food is the simplest rice porridge. Suho took chopsticks and randomly picked up a lotus root slice. 

    "I didn't have enough time, so I went down and bought some dishes, I hope you don't dislike it." The 

    lotus root slices are sweet, but they absorb the gravy. The deliciousness lingered between his lips and tongue, and Suho couldn't help but take a second bite. 

    He slumped his shoulders in frustration, couldn't keep his spirits up, and put down his chopsticks hesitantly: "It's delicious." 

    "Why do I think... Boss appearance doesn't seem like he thinks it's delicious?" 

    In fact, he hasn't eaten for many years. After his mother died at the age of 30, suho was the first person to eat his food. 

    He was a little suspicious that his skills had declined, and just wanted to persuade him to go out to eat when he didn't want to eat, when he heard a more frustrated whisper: