"Kenji?" Ben screams out. "Brooklynn!" I follow up behind him. I notice Darius walking towards something and pulls it towards himself. "Brooklynn!" He calls out as he slips but Yaz catches him. Sammy grabs hold of Yaz while Ben pulls on Sammy's arm. I grab hold of Ben and pull all four of them. Darius thanks us while holding up what he has. "It's her jacket." Sammy says with fear as she takes that battered and torn pick jacket. We look down at the ravine that we nearly slipped in. "All we got to do is....." Darius trails off as the storm suddenly does down. Ok, that's weird, sandstorms don't get stop like that. "Kenji? Brooklynn? Where are you guys?" Ben calls out as we walk on one the rock formations, careful that we don't slip down into the ravine, it looks like a maze down there. "Maybe we should bunk down for the night and look-." Sammy goes to say but Ben gets in her face. "No, we have to keep looking." Bens behavior has been erratic since the wreck, like something is really bothering him. I walk up to him. "Ben, the ravines are a maze, even up here, it's going to take a while to find them. Besides, they're smart, they will head to the slopes just up ahead. We can enter the ravine through there and look for them, ok?" I say as he nods and runs to the ground slopes. We run after him.

We come to slopes and Ben speed down. We find out that it's a dead end and Ben is pissed about it. He is banging his fist on the rock in absolute frustration. He sinks down, back against the rock as Darius goes to comfort him but Ben throws him off by tucking himself into a ball. He's relapsing back into Skits, no wonder he has been acting strange. He thinks he's not good enough anymore. "At least...." Darius goes to say but he stops, not having anything to say. "That's the best 'at least' you could do?" We hear Kenji say as we turn and see him walk out of the rock face. "Lame." Brooklynn jokingly follows up. "Kenji!" "Brooklynn!" "You guys!" Darius, Sammy and Ben say respectively as we all run in and form a massive group hug. "How'd you get out?" Yaz asks which Brooklynn happily replies. "Well, strongman Kenji over here. Pushed an entire boulder out of the way." Kenji looks sheepishly and rubs his head. "Oh, it was nothing." He says. Something really weird is going on here. "Wait, Kenji is not taking credit for something that he did?" Darius asks rhetorically which we all laugh at. "And......we have some more good news." Kenji says as Sammy hands Brooklynn her jacket back. The crazy girl decided to put it back on. We follow Kenji and Brooklynn to a little hovel in the rock face. "Ta-da!" He screams out.

Ben gestures to the small pond of water. We are begin cheering and a mad rush to the water. We start gulping down the golden liquid. "I've never been so thirsty in my whole life." Sammy says as she takes another gulp of water. I take a big handful of water and chug it down. Damn that's good. "That is very thirst quenching." I say. "Strange things is, we heard water pipes in the ravine. Someone built this." Kenji states, gesturing to the water and rock face. We all have concerned looks on our faces. Why would someone build a desert on a ln island for?

"Hey, guys! Check it out. These are the same berry bushes on Nublar. Same leaves and everything!" Ben states as he runs over to the nearby bush. "Water and food! What is it, Christmas?!" Sammy shouts as she picks some berries. I start to pick out berries but I notice Ben's face, a look of horror. He spots his berries back. "Don't eat them! Stop!" He shouts as he starts swatting the berries out of everyone's hand. I drop mine for good measure. Ben runs up to Kenji and holds his face. "What if I think they're like the berries from Nublar, but they're really poisonous. What if I'm wrong?" He says as Kenji spits the berries out of his mouth. We all look at Ben with concern. He has never really doubted himself not since he fell from the monorail. Why are scared, what's bothering you?

Ben runs off to find the shiny thing. We crest the hill and see that the sun is starting set. We see Ben run in the distance and I hear him yell. "I see it!" We catch up to him and arrive where the shiny thing is. It's a metal plate. "Thats it? That's all it was?" Kenji questions which Ben takes as an attack to him and he kneels down in defeat. "I thought.....it could..." He doesn't finish as he sighs. I walk with Brooklynn and we find old bones. "There's also these.....animal bones." Brooklynn says fearfully. I look between the bones and the plate. I've seen these before. "It's a feeding station." I say which gets everyone to turn to me. "We used to have them on Nublar. The bigger predators required bigger food and we can't exactly walk them in." I say as I brush some the sand off the plate. "If it's a feeding station. What's it feeding?" Yaz asks fearfully. I don't give an answer because I don't know.