18

Jungkook gets distracted by playing video games in the living room, he's trying to entertain himself from missing his owner too much.

Y/n is out to a meeting, and it might takes time for her to return back home. Day by day, she keeps hiring a security guard per day. She couldn't help it but to provide more.

It's been 2 days since she last heard about Park Jobam's son. He killed and injured various of rabbit hybrids out there, state after state, still not giving up to find the right one.

The police are still hunting for him, and there's possiblity he's also in a gang. His own gang. A lot of hybrids' owners are terrifies of the news about Park Jobam's son everyday. Now days, everyone barely see hybrids wandering everywhere.

Jungkook put down his console beside him, he's tired already. He's slightly sleepy, though his body isn't letting him. He can feel his body temperature change, not in a way he's sick. It's a very foreign feeling for Jungkook, he doesn't recognize what he's feeling at the moment.

Jungkook feel his bottom starting to hurt, what's going on with him?? Sweats forming on his forehead as his breathing escalating. He thought, what's this weird feeling?

He stand up and rushed to his shared room with Y/n, smelling her sweet scent lingering the atmosphere. He eventually guess if he's actually going through heat since Y/n's scent is triggering him.

🥕

Y/n unlock the entrance door and steps in, getting greeted by her guards, welcoming her. Y/n look around if there's Jungkook in the large living room yet no one's there.

Y/n walks up the staircase, heading towards her room. Before she could touch the door's knob, the door swinging opened, revealing Jungkook who's sweating and panting as if he just ran in a marathon.

Y/n sighed in relieved. "Oh- oh my gosh it's only you, I got startled when you opened the door swiftly."

Jungkook didn't said anything but wrapped his arms around her waist, surprising her a little.

"Baby, are you okay? Why are you so quiet? And why are you sweating?” She questions, holding his biceps. She looked into his eyes, but it doesn't look soft like always.

Jungkook buries his face on the crook of her neck, sniffing her scent that's making him insane every millisecond. Y/n didn't stop him since it's normal for Jungkook to bury his face against her neck time to time no matter what situation they're in, still she doesn't have the slightest idea her hybrid is on his rut.

"Mine, fu.cking mine." She heard him curses, her eyes widened and pulled him away. She pierce her eyes with his, that are containing with lust.

"Jungkook.." She stares at him, feeling mildly petrified. She shook her head, there's no way this is her soft bunny, her Jungkook don't curse.

Jungkook crashes his body with hers, carrying her in bridal style and step a foot into their room. "I've been waiting you to get home, and now you're finally here.." his voice sounds raspy and deeper than usual. He lay her on their bed gently and hovering her but then she pushed him off her.

"Jungkook you're not on your right mind! Stay away," Y/n demands, distancing herself from Jungkook to reach her bedside table, opening the drawer.

There is it, a bottle of heat pills and more items that are needed for Jungkook.

Jungkook's heart cracked at the sight of the pills. "You don't want to mate with me?” He asks, frowning at her.

"I want to, but not in this way, not when you're going into heat." She answers. "Please, Jungkook. Keep your mind off from the lust that's overtaking you, listen to your own voice."

"I- I can't! It's too strong!” He cries, kneeling down on the floor.

Y/n crouches down facing him. "Close your eyes, think about what makes you feel calm and happy then tell me about it, say what you want." She hid the injection behind her back, she promised to herself he will only get the heat dose, just this once.

Jungkook closed his eyes, he feels a pair of arms wrapping around his body in comfort and he meltdown under it. "I want to be with you forever, I don't want to love someone who isn't you. You make me the happiest person, Y/n," He breakdown. He doesn't feel the needle that's inserting in his arm as he talks.

"I thought about mating with you before you took me in, I- I just want you now." Jungkook bite her neck causing her to yelp in pain. Y/n pulled the needle off his arm and push him away, aiming to run out the door.

She stands up, walking backwards carefully while focusing at Jungkook who's standing up and darting his eyes on her.

"Why did you push me, Y/n? I thought you love me?" He asks, trying to provoke her.

"I- I do, Jungkook," she wraps her fingers around the door's knob behind her figure.

"Then, don't back off from me. Don't leave me if you love me," He provokes more, his voice sounds soft yet still deep while stepping forward towards her leisurely.

Why isn't it working?! Y/n thought.

"Stay away, Jungkook." Y/n sternly instructed. Jungkook stopped on his track, yes! This is her chance to get out!

"No! I don't want to!" He stubbornly shouted, his eyes dilated when he noticed Y/n exiting the room.

Before Jungkook can touch the knob to pull it open, he's too far to catch up with her speed. Y/n hears a loud thud against the door as she slammed it close, locking the room from outside.

"Y/n!!" Jungkook shouted as if he's shouting for help. "You don't love me! You're probably ashamed because I'm a hybrid while you're a human, and that's the reason why you don't wanted to mate with me!"

As much as Y/n wants to tell him he's wrong, she resist it. That wasn't Jungkook who's speaking, that's his inner species that's controlling him.

She never expected Jungkook will be acting like this if he's in heat, plus he's a bunny hybrid and he bit her neck like he's a predator.