12

a/n: check out jungkook new book "MOMMY'S LITTLE BOY" out! chapter one might come out this week or next week so pls stay tune and put it in your library ready ;)

"I love you more than myself."

Jungkook's head perks up hearing those words, especially love. Jungkook is having a battle of his feelings, a positive one and it sure excited him. The word came out unexpectedly real, the word that Jungkook had been waiting for years to hear from her mouth. Her feelings about him finally just escaped in between of her lips!

He couldn't be more happier.

"You.. love me?" Jungkook asks, looking at her. He purred in content, his ears stood straight above his head showing how the topic thrilled him.

Y/n pinched his cheek softly. "Of course I do, I always does." She sweetly smiled at him, making him more happier hearing her answer.

He hugged her again, his face as usual against her neck as she wrapped her arms around him back.

"I love you more."

It slipped from his lips purposely with sincere. Although, what Y/n didn't know is that whether he's saying it back as romantically or platonically. It got her thinking for a while.

🥕

"Koo, have you brush your teeth already?" Y/n asked him, collecting all her important thing such as her phone, money, and her car key.

"Not yet! I'll be done soon enough!" Jungkook shouted from the bathroom so she could hear him.

Just like expected, the day has came. 3 days had passed, meaning that his orientation has already ended. He is now getting ready because Y/n will be taking him to Jin's hospital for the results, if she could adopted Jungkook or not.

Y/n are feeling overly confident he might want to be adopted by her. What happened yesterday, he told her how he loves her more. There's no more doubt to think off.

The clicking sound of bathroom's door rang in her ears as she looked at Jungkook standing in front of it. He's getting a bit taller? the question wandering in her mind.

Y/n was just standing there, staring at Jungkook. He just wore grey shirt with black pants that showed his beautiful muscled legs. He's unbelievably perfect. How can she be lucky to have a loving person like him?

Jungkook hugged her, sighing in content slightly. To be honest, he's quite nervous. He knew maybe everything will go well but then again, there's something that gives him off vibes and he couldn't detect what is it. He at least tried to brushes off at the weird feeling.

"Let's go?” Jungkook nodded at her, walking out of her room to take his baggage and went out into her car with Y/n.

The journey to the hybrids hospital aren't filled with silence, Y/n realized how nervous Jungkook is so she turned on the radio and some how, a funny hype song was played which distracted him and he laughed at how funny the person sang it. For a while, he forgot what gotten him so nervous.

When they arrived, Y/n parked her car at the nearest spot with the entrance, they wouldn't have to walk from far distance and burden themselves.

Once they entered the hospital, lots of hybrids approach Jungkook and give him the largest hug they could give, causing the bunny to laugh and fall down on the floor with his friends on top of him. They complained how empty and quiet the hospital was without Jungkook, that make him feel as if he's a celebrity.