S3 Episode 14: This Is Why I Hate Machines

Start from the beginning

Harvester looked back at what was happening. "It's organic!", the giant robot screamed.

Soon, a bunch of robots started surrounding Fanzone and trying to get a better look. "Get away from him!", Harvester yelled out, while stepping in front of Fanzone.

Soon, all optics were on her. "Please?", Harvester said more quietly, suddenly nervous.

"She's new.", one bot said. "Who is she?", another bot asked.

Harvester was starting to panic. She always hated being the center of attention.

Harvester hated it even more when she was in unfamiliar territory. "Get away from her!", Ratchet's voice rang out, as he used his powers to make a way through the crowd and to his sparkling.

"Start driving. I'll grab Fanzone.", Ratchet ordered, as they both drove out of there. "Oh, they touched it!", the giant robot screeched.

"I can't believe we're on Cybertron. Of all the places we transwarped, this is great.", Ratchet said, happily. Harvester then transformed and brought out her scanner.

"I can't get a read on Omega. He must have transwarped out.", Harvester said. Ratchet also transformed, before letting the captain out.

"If he was even here at all.", Ratchet added. "So that means we go?", Fanzone asked, wanting to get back to Earth.

"Should do a more thorough scan just to be sure.", Harvester stated. "But, while we're here, might as well enjoy it. In fact, my favorite greasy valve is right over here. McCadem's old oil house.", Ratchet stated, while smiling.

"I've never seen you so happy.", Harvester said, before looking at Ratchet. "Why wouldn't I be? We're home!", Ratchet said, while wrapping her in a side hug.

'You're home...', Harvester thought. Ratchet smiled then disappeared, as he looked at the oil house with a not on it.

"Closed by general security order!? WHAT'S GOING ON AROUND HERE!!!", Ratchet yelled out. "Citizens of Cybertron! Decepticons are in our mist! Neighbors... Friends... Even your own model could be a spy! Do your duty and report any suspicious activity to the Elite Guard!", Sentinel's voice announced on the TV.

"What is this scrap?", Ratchet asked. "For your protection, all potentially subversive gathering places remain closed. Curfew remains in effect. Remember! Decepticons will stop at nothing to destroy our way of life and take the princess! That is why my future bride will remain on Earth for her own protection where there aren't any Decepticons!", Sentinel continued, before showing a picture of Princess Serenity.

"Future bride?!", Ratchet asked. "Oh, Serenity is going to blow up when she hears about this.", Harvester stated.

"Don't let this happen to you!", Sentinel said, before showing a picture of Ultra Magnus. "As your Magnus and future king, I will continue to defeat the Decepticons scourge and bring peace and security to Cybertron! I'm Sentinel Prime and I approve of this message!", Sentinel continued, while ending the video.

"No good glory hog's got a lot of steel. It was Lockdown who caught those Decepticons.", Ratchet stated, catching the attention of a passing-by Autobot. "And all the Autobots, who saved Sentinel from Lockdown and the Decepticons.", Harvesters added.

Then, Ratchet noticed the bot. "What are you looking at?", Ratchet asked.

Then, all eyes turned to Fanzone. "It's organic!", the robot screamed, before running away.

"What have they done to Cybertron?", Ratchet asked to himself. "The real question is... What are you doing on Cybertron?", Sentinel asked, while transforming with Jazz and another bot.