"Are you a cop?" she narrowed her eyes at me. We went back and forth on it. Is it a crime to tell someone to buckle up?

"Rue cmon just put it on." Fez huffed in annoyance while starting the drive.

"Fine." she gave in. "So where are we going?"

"There's this new korean bbq place that opened up in town. It's the one where you cook the meat yourself." Ash responded.

"You have to cook it yourself?" Rue seemed a bit skeptical.

"Yeah but don't worry we won't leave it up to you to cook it." Ash turned around to give Rue a judgmental look.

"Rue i swear to god if you try and touch the grill one more time i'm cutting your hand off." I narrowed my eyes at her from across the table.

"I just wanted to see if it was on," she shrugged.

"The meat is sizzling. I'm pretty sure it's on." Ash shook his head while flipping the meat over.

I just leaned my head on Fezco's shoulder and just watched Ash do all the work. He insisted he'd be the one to do it cause he thinks we are incapable. 

I looked down to see Fezco's hand traveling towards mine to hold it under the table. I really missed his touch. I watched our fingers interlock with one another. I looked up to look at him, his eyes already on me. We didn't say anything, we just smiled at each other.

"Fuck." Rue yanked her hand towards her chest and held it tight.

"Rue, did you touch it?" Fezco questioned her with disappointment.

"Yeah." Ash answered while side-eying Rue.

We shook our heads at Rue.

Later that night

"You can just set her down right over there." I referred to the couch as we entered my house.

"Okay." Fez came into the house carrying Rue in his arms. She ended up falling asleep on the car ride and since she told her mom she was sleeping over at my house, i'm in charge of her safety.

"Nice house." Ashtray commented following in after Fez.

"Thanks." i smiled.

"That window looks pretty nice too." He headed over to the window i broke when i decided to play house robber. I watched as he inspected it.

"Yeah my mom fixed it a few days after i broke it." i laughed.

"Still can't believe you tried robbing your own house." Fez shook his head and let out a laugh.

"Hey we were desperate okay." i crossed my arms as i walked over to the hallway closet to get Rue a blanket.

"Aster? Are you home?" Oh fuck. I forgot she was home. I put the blanket over Rue's body and watched as my mom came downstairs, wearing a very formal outfit. "Hey mom." i scratched the back of my neck nervously as she made her way towards the living room. This is the first time she's going to meet Fez.