☆hard

aster's pov

aster's pov

a few days later

"You're always wearing my sweaters." Fezco's hands rested on my hips as i straddled him on his bed. I've been staying with him for a while because a few days ago my dad put his hands on me again. I can only handle so much pain. So i decided to just pack up some things and sneak out the window and leave. I don't know how long i'll be here, but right now isn't a good time to be home. I don't know if i will ever be. I'm honestly grateful for Fez because i had nowhere else to go. Nobody else knows about my home situation. I probably would've stayed home if Fez didn't offer, and i don't want to imagine what would happen if i did. I remember the first night he let me put my clothes into an empty drawer of his room so i wouldn't just rummage through my bag everyday. Then when it came time to sleep, Fez grabbed a blanket to sleep on the living room couch. He didn't want to push boundaries, as if we didn't fuck on his roof and then again on his bed. I had to reassure him that i wanted him in the bed. I appreciated that he was giving me space, but his comfort gave me reassurance that i'd be okay. Something i haven't felt in so long.

"You don't want me wearing them? I can take it off." i smirked to myself because if i took it off i'd be fully naked.

"Nah leave them on, Mouse is coming soon." he watched my every move closely closely.

"Aster." his eyes grew wider at my exposed body. He was caught off guard with how quick a piece of clothing can disappear.

I just smiled as i lit a joint i found in the pocket of the sweater earlier and took a hit before putting it in Fez's mouth.

I skipped school today just because i didn't want to go. Wasn't feeling it. i'd rather get high with Fez then deal with high school bullshit right now.

"Hey babe?" i questioned as i took another hit. Not being able to concentrate with Fezco's wandering hands. I put out the joint and set it on the bedside table.

"Hmm?" he laid there relaxed as ever.

"What's that rock you keep in your pocket?"

"The rose quartz?" he raised a brow as i shrugged.

"I don't know what it's called. I'm not a geologist." I shrugged, cluelessly.

He just laughed and reached into his pocket and pulled it out.

"This?" he looked up at me and i nodded in response.

"That place i took you to the other day, first day I went there one and i just found it by the bench. So i took it. I thought it was cool that it was shaped in a star." he looked at it in admiration. I could tell he took care of things he loved. Even the little things. "I looked it up and thought it was cool. it's like it was meant for me."