Chapter 19

Megha and Xavier where so happy that they could only see each other

Megha and Xavier where so happy that they could only see each other. They shared one of the most important moment of their life, and most likely the last.

Everything was planned out, It has been for years. The most important person to them, helped Meghas ex-boyfriend. But who? Well I guess we'll find out soon because air bombs where thrown in Meghas and Xaviers house. And the Megha lended right in her loves arms, both of them passed out on the floor. Holding hands.
*2hours later*

Megha slowly started gaining consensus, she looked around and realized that she was tied to a chair, wright next to Xavier. Just as Megha started calling his name Xaviers eyes fluttered open. Megha breathed out a sigh of relief.

As soon as Xavier realized what was happening he started panicking.

"Megha baby are you okay? is our baby okay? are you hurt?" Megha almost laughed at his face but considering the situation she just answered with a simple yes.

"Xav I think I know where we are" Megha took a deep breath and explained how the Greek Mafia leader threatened her a few months ago, Xavier was furious that she hadn't told him before but he didn't want Megha to feel bad.

just as she finished speaking the door opened and in walked in non other then Meghas ex, her abuser. But thats not what shocked Megha, no, she was shocked the person standing behind him, her best friend and Xaviers sister, Lily.

 But thats not what shocked Megha, no, she was shocked the person standing behind him, her best friend and Xaviers sister, Lily

Hello my loves, sorry for the  short chapter but the book is slowly coming to an end. I know I haven't been very active and I am deeply sorry.

Thank you ALL so much for 92K uts sooo crazy!!!! I love every one of you! Thank you for everything!!!

Next chapter will be out soon!

Love you, and feel free to text me😍
-Mariam