Chapter 18

Megha and Xavier arrived at a beautiful beach

They talked as they walked into their new beach house that Megha bought for them. Xavier was over the moon, he has always wanted to own a home with Megha.

After looking around they arrived at the master bedroom, Xavier grabbed Megha by the waist and kissed her with love. Both of them could feel butterflies dancing around their stomachs, fireworks exploding in their hearts and their brains where consumed by happiness.

As they pulled back Megha whispered against Xaviers lips "I'm going to take the test, but I-I am scared Xav "

"hey no no baby look at me, everything will be fine. No matter the results will be everything will be okay. I will always be here for you. I have been in love with you since the moment I looked into your eyes. You put a spell on my that is unbreakable and having a baby with you is the best thing that could happen. I love you"

As Xavier poured his heart out Megha looked at him with so much love, she couldn't believe that he was hers.

"I love you Xav. I love you so so much. And i know that everything will be okay"

Megha took a test out of her bag and walked in the bathroom. She took the test and waited for the results. This where 3longest minutes of her life. As she leaned on the bathroom counter Xavier wrapped his long arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Butterfly calm down, everything will be okay" he murmured and gently kissed her neck.

That's when the 3 minute timer rang. Megh and Xavier shared a look that said 'everything will be fine' .

Megha slowly took the test in her hands and forced herself to look at it. As soon as she saw the results she began to cry. There were two pink lines.

Hello my loves!! sorry for the short chapter but the next chapter will be out tomorrow💞I am a christian so today we celebrate Christmas! happy Christmas💞💞 thank u for 88K!!!! I love you so much!!! If you need anything feel free to text me💞💞 L...

Hello my loves!! sorry for the short chapter but the next chapter will be out tomorrow💞I am a christian so today we celebrate Christmas! happy Christmas💞💞 thank u for 88K!!!! I love you so much!!! If you need anything feel free to text me💞💞 Love you
-mariam