Chapter 8

Rules

Rules. This mother fucker wants me to follow fucking rules!!!

(15 minutes ago)

We just got to sperm donors office and this dude has no taste. This office looks like shit. I don't know where he found his interior designer, oh wait i do, Garbage!!!

We've been sitting for good 5 minuted and Alessio has just been staring at me. Haha dude if you're trying to figure me out good luck because i can't even figure out myself.

After few more minutes of starting he finally gave up. Bitch trying to play Sherlock Holmes.

"Megha before we get into some details about you living with us i have one question"

And here it comes...

"Before Xander came in you asked about him. How did you know of him? Do you remember him?"

Okay lets start lying now

"I remember small things from childhood but i remembered someone with name Xander and many times mom talked about him and when you guys introduced yourselves he wasn't there so i was just wandering.". I said mom with so much disgust. That bitch was never my mom.

He looked at me for a dew second but when he couldn't figure out if i was lying or not he gave up.

"Okay bambina now lets get to other important matters" dude keeps talking to me like he at a fucking meeting. Do i look like a business deal to this bitch?!

" Since you live here now you'll have to follow certain rules. If you disagree with anything you can say your opinion when i finish.

1) No swearing
2) No tatoos
2) No drinking, doing drugs or smoking
3) Respect me and your brothers
4) Always let one of us know where you're going and when.
5) No Boyfriend's!!!!
6) You aren't allowed to go the 4th floor and the basement!"

Oh hell nah!!!

"No."
"No?"

"I said No do you want me to say it in Spanish?"

"What do you mean no, you live here and you'll follow my rules!"

"No i won't you know why because you are a sexist motherfucker. I know for a fact that you don't give a single shit about what your sons do and you just come into my life not knowing single shit about me and expect me to follow some fucked up rules well guess what Chico I FOLLOW NO MANS RULES. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE MY SPERM DONOR YOU HAVE NO RIGHT. You can talk to me when you stop being a sexist pig."