"At least someone appreciates it." she leaned against the counter and reached for a shot glass. I filled mine and hers with a shot.

"Who doesn't?" i glanced over at her. By now Kat and Jules went their own ways to go dance so it was just us two.

"McKay. He's being so annoying. Yesterday i went to a halloween party at his school and he made me change."

"Wow. I can't believe he made you change. It's like he hates to show others you're a bad bitch." i mentioned. "I'd kill Fezco if he told me what to wear."

"Speaking of Fezco, are you guys like dating? I swear i never see you anymore. But i always hear that you're with him." she smirked at me.

"Yeah we are." i smiled at her. I was going to tell her at the carnival but i was mad at Fez and we did molly instead.

"I'm happy for you. You deserve to be happy." She smiled at me.

"And you do too." i returned the smile.

Our shot glasses clinked together before we downed them in seconds.

"Whatever. Fuck Mckay. Let's go dance." i set the empty glass down on the counter.

"Kk." she replied as i took her hand and dragged her towards the crowds of people dancing.

Even Jules was going hard on the tequila so we were dancing with her too. I noticed Rue just watching her get wasted on the dance floor. She's definitely going through something. There was definitely tension between the two. I just shrugged it off and continued to dance on Cassie.

Just when i thought i was shaking my ass on Cassie, i realized she was dancing in front of me.

I turned around to see non other than Connor. I swear to god this dude is always at the same place i'm at.

"Oh my god. What's with you constantly touching me?" i shoved him back.

"What? We were having fun." He let out a laugh.

"I thought you were my friend." I pointed at Cassie who was currently dancing on Daniel. When the fuck did that happen?

"Fucking weirdo." i groaned in annoyance. "Why would i be having fun dancing with you?" i pushed past him, now in search for Fezco.

"Why are you with him?" he pulled me back.

"What?" i questioned him.

"Why are you dating that drug dealer?" he laughed to himself.

"Because i like him." i pushed his hand off of me.

"Okay? Didn't you like me too?" he kept pushing his body onto mine.

"We agreed that our hookups were nothing more than just hookups, Connor." i kept trying to distance myself from him. "You said it yourself that you were looking for a fuck buddy. That's what we were, but i found Fezco. Now i'm no longer interested in any fuck buddies."

"Once a slut always one right?" he pushed me against a wall. Considering how crazy this party was, nobody would think twice of what was happening right now.