Plus i thought being here at the pretzel stand with Ash would be a good bonding moment. Especially now that Fez and i are official.

Five minutes of being open, a mother and her daughter came up to us to order a pretzel.

"Ring em up." Ashtray glanced at me.

I did as told from my superior and rang up the mother for an actual pretzel.

They made it a plan to only give drugs to those with tickets. Other than that, they're actually getting pretzels at pretzel mania.

Once they got their pretzel we were alone again.

I watched as crowds of people walked by laughing and having a good time.

"Sooo hows life?" i tried to start a conversation with Ash.

"Are you really tryna make small talk right now?" he shook his head.

"Well we're gonna be here for a while, i figured we actually talk instead of sit in silence." i folded my arms as i sat back in my chair.

"I rather sit in silence." he smiled sarcastically.

"Ash why do you hate me?" i let out a small sigh.

"I don't hate you." he shook his head.

"Uh yes you do." i laughed at his denial.

I watched as he organized his little set up so it'd be easier to prepare the pretzels. I could tell he didn't want to talk to me. Which is fine but at the same time it not. It's important to me that Ash and i don't have this awkward relationship where he won't talk to me.

He continued to work in silence. It was honestly eating me alive.

"Look i know it's always just been you and Fezco your whole life. You care about Fez a lot. He's your family and i know you might not be fond of me and you think i'm temporary in his life. But i want to reassure you Ash.... i love Fezco more than anyone or anything. I'll do anything for him, and i mean anything. And i'll do anything for you too. I know it's going to take a lot for me to gain your trust and respect but i'm not going to stop trying until i do gain that from you. I don't want this to be temporary." i went on and on. I know he's listening too because he stopped doing what he was doing to listen.

He stayed silent for a moment before speaking up.

"You're right. It has always just been Fezco and I. That's why i'm protective over him. He's been through a lot, and he has a fragile heart. We've been through a lot of fucked up shit and i refuse to let some bitch come up here and ruin him."

I nodded my head at him. "I understand."

"He really likes you, Aster." he leaned in his chair. "Like a lot." he shook his head in disbelief. "I don't know what's in that shit you guys smoke, but it's gotta stop." he finally let out a small laugh. I laughed with him.

"I've never seen him like this for a girl. So please just don't fuck him over." he gave me a small hesitant smile.

"Never." i reassured him.