7 days of the Judgement

Around spacious, closed and frightening

But they are promise darkness brightening  -

Those monsters playing hide and seek in densy water

They don't let touch it - stones won't gather

V.R.

Day 1. Nirmanakaya

"I want to start the audience with those who achieved full enlightenment and nirvana on Earth. They will be rewarded with a generous gift of a sincere apologies. Apologies for all the suffering and bitterness they've experienced here. Masters of Ceremonies, by all means invite them to the Hall!"

There were the few of those who entered the huge and bright salon, so bright so after long centuries of exhaustion by darkness no one could open their blindsided eyes. At least the Hall was so large so compared to its gigantic dimensions the prisoners seemed to be just invisible molecules in the atmosphere. Yet there were far fewer of them than other sinful dead. The Priestess didn't accidentally start the ceremonial reception with this category. After all, they really possessed a certain distinguishing feature - purity. All the guests of the salon in repertoire of high spirituality and chastity meekly bowed at the feet of the Priestess, although they already knew they were saved. Salvation was granted to them and they were authorized to leave the Hall at any time, but the realization of their crystal clear morality made them do their duty - to thank the Priestess for the favor shown. They knew how to wait and waited not in vain. "Get up! You've had enough." The Priestess menacingly swung her steel wand. Monumental features of her face took on the appearance of regret and grief. "You worthily circumvented all the temptations of Sodom and now you are honored to accept my apologies on behalf of Hades who made all those intrigues on you, and also on behalf of all the Ubiquitous. You deserve to be handed over to your personal Idams who will take care of you, protect you and help to adapt to new conditions and to rehabilitate yourself from prolonged destabilization. Now you are not even beginners, you have the right to ascend to a higher Olympus immediately becoming mentors."

"Excuse me..." One of the enlightened had the audacity to enter into a dialogue with the Priestess. He objected: "We're glad that when we left this material world, said goodbye to all carnal ailments and obsessions, we didn't let you down and now we can follow your noble and merciful word, but... Oh Excell Priestess, we've heard about..."

"Hurry up, don't waste my time, say what you want! Your wish will be fulfilled, just speak boldly."

The righteous man, gathering his thoughts and taking a deep breath with his phantom lungs continued faster and more confidently: "I heard that teachers are bequeathed a choice - either go to eternity or find a body for reincarnation in order to continue the path of enlightenment."

The Priestess grinned, but not with the cruelty that was inherent in her quite recently which all the convicts without exception were accustomed to seeing her, but with a touch of condescension. "So you have already given yourself the proud title of Teacher. I was wrong about you, monk, you certainly didn't die of modesty. You Nirmanakaya are proud and free souls. That is your freedom - you are free from bodily experiences. You MUST be exempt from these miserable troubles. Therefore you better think again about whether you need to return to this cell consisting of blood and meat to start it from scratch. After all, you won't become perfect instantly, you'll have to work on yourself for many years, over and over breaking and suppressing all lusts. This applies to all of you who have decided to step on this path and experience everything anew. Life is a gift from Heaven, but for most it's enough to take it only once. You are the very minority to whom the right of life can be given a second and even a third time, because your conscience is clear. The reincarnation process isn't so easy like you mean and requires self-sacrifices. If now you decide to take the path of renunciation, you will lose centuries of bliss. However, this road will give you in return a life of work and curiosity but at the same time it's a continuous series of reincarnations. Are you sure? You'll most likely never leave the Wheel of Samsara again, instead you'll gain valuable and breathtaking experience that spans an ages. But remember that now you have a great responsibility and the whole world is in your hands. When you're gain a harmony with the Guiding Forces, you can raise the planet to great heights. Otherwise, contribute to its speedy disintegration or death. But together we give Mother Nature a second chance. So, I won't detain you any longer. If the decision is done, if you are ready, I consider it my duty to preempt: you will have to revisit the lower Astral plane and stop there for a while. How long you stay there will depend on how quickly you find a new vessels for the coming incarnations. Good luck!"