CHAPTER 67

You nodded. "Okay. Good night, dad."

[Please read this.

It has been 1 month and 4 days since I last wrote a chapter to this story. And honestly, I can't stay away. So from now on, I will get you off the real plot and write my own - keep in mind that I know nothing about what really happens next.

I apologize if any of you wanted this to follow the real plot.

Thank you]

Your breath fogged into the air as you laughed. It was a week in January. U.A had made an extra break for the students due to all the lately occurring events and Keigo had invited you to stay with him during it.

Although, he still had to work so you invited Shinso to Kyushu to hang out with him.

"Anyway," he continued. "Then I went to some other ones of my cousins and asked who their favourite hero is. Can you imagine - one of them said me!" He gave you a wide smile. "It made me really happy."

You smiled back at him. "I'm happy for you. I really think you will be a great hero, you know it. Right, Shinso?"

He stopped walking and muttered something.

"What?" you asked, tilting your head.

"Call me Hitoshi," he said quietly, looking up at you. "I consider you a close friend of mine and I call you Y/n anyway."

"Okay then, Hitoshi," you smiled, putting your hand on his shoulder. "You're a close friend of mine too."

"Thank you," he smiled, walking again.

S......rt...ng g......... re.........e.........ion

You stopped in your tracks and looked around.

"Y/n, you coming?" Hitoshi asked, turning around and stopping again.

"Yes. I just think I heard something," you said quietly, catching up to him.

"It was probably some noise far away. We're on a very busy street," he assured.

"Yeah," you nodded, still trying to replay the voice in your head to understand it.

"Are you sure you're alright? You went very quiet all of a sudden," he asked, putting a hand on your shoulder.

You smiled at him. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Thank you, Hitoshi."

He nodded again before looking ahead.

You remembered something. "Isn't your train supposed to go like, soon?"

His eyes widened. "Oh crap, yes it is, thanks for reminding me." He looked at his phone for the time. "It's actually supposed to go in 5 minutes, do you mind giving me a lift? I would be late even if I ran."

"Of course," you smiled, flapping your wings a few times before hooking your hands under his shoulders. "Here we go."

***

"Bye, Hitoshi," you hugged him. "See you back at school."

"Bye, Y/n. I'll go now."

You nodded, waving at him as he went on the train. Now back to Keigo. His shift should be over.

***

You neared the balcony he usually took off from when you felt a quick stab of pain in your back, just near the roots of your wings.

"Ahh!" you yelled, your wings stopping flapping for a second and you crashing onto the balcony.

"What?! Dove, are you okay?" Keigo asked, hurriedly coming on the balcony.

You laughed. "Yeah. Just some little malfunctioning. Happens to the best of us."

He raised his eyebrows questioningly.

"Come on," you said. "It's like biting your tongue. You still make mistakes in things you've done your whole life."

"Okay fair point," he shrugged. "Come on in. We're in for a Spider-Man movie marathon."

"Yes!" you cheered.