CHAPTER 89

"Alright, settle down," Aizawa commanded. "You still need to pay attention in lessons this week."

"Y/n."

You stopped at the class door and looked back at your father figure. "Yeah?"

"Me, Mic and Midnight. You know, for old times' sake? We also want to know your opinion on something," he explained.

You smiled. "Of course. Let me just tell the others real quick. See ya in the lounge!" You walked out of the classroom, finding Kirishima, Todoroki and Shinsou waiting for you. "Sorry you had to wait, guys," you apologized. "But go on without me today. I'm eating somewhere else today."

"Okay," Todoroki shrugged.

"See you after lunch," Kirishima smiled. "Come on, Shinsou, let's go."

He nodded and waved at you before turning around and walking with the others. You turned with a smile and took aim for the teachers' lounge.

***

To your surprise, Aizawa was not in his sleeping bag for once. You sat down on the couch and took your lunch, feeling nostalgia hit you. "So what's up?" you asked Mic, Midnight and Aizawa.

"Well," Aizawa started. "we're thinking about moving Eri and Eikichi to the dorm of 1A."

You stopped eating for a second and looked at him wide-eyed. "That's a great idea! But why now?"

Aizawa sighed. "With the third years graduating and not being able to visit them anymore, they would feel lonely in the hospital. And Eri's quirk is already more under control."

You frowned slightly at the reason but smiled nonetheless. "Okay. When?"

"Some time next week. We have yet to talk to them," Mic said.

"That's really cool," you smiled. "Also thanks for inviting me to eat here, feels nice to be back."

"You can check out your old room too," Midnight said. "You can always come for a sleepover there, y'know?"

You smiled broadly. "I would love that!"