CHAPTER 11

"Thirteen, protect the students. Those are villains," Aizawa ordered and jumped into the fight.

As you ran towards the exit with others, you observed the situation.

I'm a hundred percent sure the majority of them are just some low-life villains. They can't be big since they've never been associated with the League before. Although I've gotta say... Shigaraki knows his stuff. This attack was well planned and there's obviously someone jamming our communication.

All of you came to an abrupt stop as something purple emerged from the ground.

"Kurogiri," you growled under your breath.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. We are The League of Villains," he spoke lowly. "I know it's impolite but we decided to invite ourselves to this haven of justice. Just to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the symbol of peace to take his last breath? I believe he was supposed to be here today. And now that we have more information, we could also retrieve what's ours. Don't you think, Y/n?" The end was directed to you but you just sharpened your glare and chuckled.

"You wish."

Suddenly both Kirishima and Bakugo charged at him. But you had noticed Thirteen opening the deadly black hole so you quickly retrieved the boys with two of your feathers.

"What the crap?" Bakugou growled.

"Stay down," you warned. "There's no need for students to die today."

Just as Thirteen was about to activate the quirk, a blackish purple mist wrapped around you all.

You felt yourself falling, quickly raining through the air, landing with a thud.

You stood up and found yourself in the middle of the forest, all alone.

You heard a bush move, then another, then another and suddenly you were being charged at by at least 10 villains.

This is gonna be fun, you thought and quickly made two blades, also letting out your feathers for them to do their job.

In a minute, you retrieved your feathers and looked at the groaning people on the ground around you, wiping a bit of blood off your cheek.

"Low life thugs," you scoffed, flapping your wings a bit to get to the air.

Now let's see... Where can I help?

Your eyes trailed to the centre of the U.S.J.

Holy crap. That's worse than I thought.

You started flapping towards that slowly, keeping an eye on the situation while not putting yourself or others in unnecessary danger.

It would be dumb to run head in, you thought when you looked at the three people - Tsu, Midoriya and Mineta - who were peeking at the fighting scene. But I should get closer in case I need to step in.

You eyed the man that took you in. I'm sorry I couldn't help earlier.

Suddenly Shigaraki charged at the trio in the water. Oh no you don't! You thought and faster than lightning, the three flew through the air, carried by your feathers.

At the same time you were free falling towards the ground. Every single one of your feathers besides the three were sent to move the Nomu as far away as possible from the fight.

I can't do anything else right now. You winced in pain as one of your feathers was destroyed. Through them you could see that you were nearing the other side of the training facility. Okay. Time for them to come back.