CHAPTER 51

You smiled softly. He was a good person.

You retrieved your last feather and looked at your finished room. Nothing too special, really. You had all the simple things a room would need - a bed, a drawer, a wardrobe, a desk, a chair and a bookshelf. On top of the desk was a pile of guitar notes and that was about it.

For decorations, you had hung up some of your drawings and some origami you did when you were bored. You had also put a plant on the windowsill. You also had a beanbag chair and a fluffy carpet. You had used your saved up money wisely. It might've not been much but you were content, besides - you were sure more things would come to be there through time.

It was a Saturday so you yawned and went out of the room. Now to tell dad about the drawback.

Going downstairs, you saw him making coffee in the kitchen. He was the only one there.

"Hey, dad," you greeted walking into the kitchen,

He nodded at you tiredly.

"I figured out the transformation drawback. I start to look like the thing I transform into. But only things like skin or eye colour. Wait a second. Does it disappear?" you explained, asking the question from the past wielder.

Yes. It may take an hour to a few weeks, depending on the change.

You continued. "And it disappears. Time depends on the size of the change."

"Okay," he said, taking his mug. "I'll be in my room."

"Okie-dokie," you smiled, also going out of the kitchen area to join the others in the common room.

***

"Let's go around and see who has the coolest room!" Mina said.

"No way out of this, I guess," you sighed, standing up. "Let's go then."

Midoriya first.

He sure is a fanboy.

Tokoyami.

Suits him.

Aoyama.

Anybody would know they walked into the wrong room here.

Mineta.

...

I'll skip.

Ojiro.

Not bad. Kinda like me but I moved stuff and have more decorations.

Iida.

Yeah that makes sense.

Kaminari.

That's kinda cool not gonna lie.

Koda.

Awwwwwwwww that's so cooooool!

Kirishima.

"That's so you," you complimented, patting him on the back. "Great job!"

Shoji.

That's... uhh... minimalistic.

Sero.

Pretty impressive.

Todoroki.

Uhh... cool but I would be too lazy to do this.

Sato.

That's bakerish! Kinda cool.

"That is so good," you mumbled, eating the cake.

Now the girls' turn.

Jirou.

Your jaw dropped. "Dude, that's so awesome! You play instruments? You wanna play something together some day?"

She gave you a thankful nod.

Hagakure.

That bear terrifies me.

Mina.

That's pretty cool.

Uraraka.

Not bad, not bad at all.

You. Your room was across Kirishima's.

"It's not much but I kinda like it. I also have room to make more decorations if I want to so..." you opened the door.

"That's great, Y/n!" Midoriya complimented. "Did you make the decorations yourself?"

You chuckled. "I was bored. Let's move on, I want to get some sleep today too."

Yaoyorozu.

That just screams 'rich'. Not bad though, not bad.

***

The votes were in. You put an empty paper in the box - you didn't want to offend anyone too much. Besides - you didn't see anything that really surprised or intrigued you. Everyone had rooms that matched them.

1st place: Sato.

Aight I'm off to sleep.

You passed a group of them going outside.

Wait what... I hope it's not too bad if I go too...

You started to creep outside.

Actually no, that's none of my business, you shook your head. What am I doing... At that moment, it was like your social battery had run out - it had happened a few times before. Suddenly you felt empty. You sighed. What is wrong with me? ... No, don't think like that! Ugh I hate this.

Plopping down on your bed, you stared at the ceiling. I sure hope it isn't one of those nights.