CHAPTER 33

"No it's not!" [Tony Stark who?]

"Manual's agency is this way," Hawks said as he walked down the road, you following after him.

"Hawks, hey!" the man greeted. "Is this your intern?"

"Yup, that's Y/n! But I have to leave you guys now, okay. Y/n, behave yourself," he said.

"Who do you think I am?" you asked with a laugh as he left.

"Anyways, I'm Y/n. My hero name is Dove," you introduced.

"Nice to meet you," Manual said. "You can continue patrolling with us," he gestured to himself and Iida.

"Thank you," you said, greeting your classmate right after that.

You had walked for barely a minute when something landed on the road in front of you.

"That's a Nomu!" Manual exclaimed. "Kids, stay back. Dove, try to contact Hawks."

"On it!" you said, not noticing Iida disappear from beside you. "Bee, call Hawks."

He picked up. "Dove, I'm in a conference right now."

"Well we need your help here, Bee, send him my coordinates."

"What? Why?"

"There are a few Nomus on the loose here. Causing a lot of destruction and all that stuff, y'know? The usual Tuesday," you explained sarcastically.

"I'm on my way." He hung up.

Rude.

"Manual! Hawks will be here in a minute to help!" you shouted to him.

"That's great, thank you, Dove!"

"Miss, you have a message from Midoriya."

"What does it say?" you asked your A.I while helping the citizens out of harm's way.

"It's a location. Would you like me to put the map there on your visor?"

"Yes please." You got the last citizens out and went after the map. "Is there any information on the message?"

"No, Miss."

You started following the map when you saw Hawks go and fight some of the Nomus. There was also a mother and a child nearby.

You rushed there and carried them away with the help of your feathers.

"Ma'am are you okay?" you asked.

"Yes, thank you," she answered, shushing her child.

"Hey, it's you," the boy said. You recognised the boy. "You saved me on the playground."

"Yes, it's me, little buddy. Now you and your momma have to get out of here okay. Ma'am, please go down that street until you reach safety," you ordered the woman.

She quickly thanked you again and took off.

Now to Midoriya.

You quickly flew the distance of a few blocks and stopped behind the corner of a house.

Hero Killer? There.

Midoriya? Down.

IIda? Down.

Native? Down.

Todoroki? To the rescue.

[Hotel? Trivago.]

He's got it for now. I'll call Keigo to get some pros here real fast.

"Bee, call Keigo," you said quietly, keeping an eye on the situation.