Chapter 61: Children

Start from the beginning

    "These two children, the elder brother needs to be lighter by a pound, and his body is not as good as that of the younger brother. In the future, you have to take care of it carefully. If something goes wrong, I am afraid that it will be easy to die..."

    Zhang Jin listened to the doctor's words blankly. There was panic in my heart.

    Yuan Hong just heard this sentence, and after a while, he took his brother from the doctor, carefully painted his eyebrows, and said nothing.

    Sure enough, as the doctor said, my brother's foundation is poor, and there are constant minor illnesses, and the original family's medicine furnace has never been broken. A small wind chill can make the Yuan family nervous for half a month.

    Even so, my brother grew up to 5 years old safely. Although he is not as strong as his younger brother, it is fortunate that it does not make everyone nervous all the time as before.

    The original twins were named Yuan Zeqing and Yuan Zexu.

    "Second brother, this is a new Trojan horse that my father made for me, look!" A small cannonball-like figure jumped in from the door. Holding a Trojan horse in his hand, he said excitedly to the little boy in Zhang Jin's arms.

    "There is a bigger one, it's really... so big!" He stretched out his short arms to describe its size, "Just put it in our amusement park!"

    "Xiao Xu! I After I said, be careful at home, don't run around recklessly! If you hit your head again, you will cry." Zhang Jin reprimanded.

    Yuan Zexu stuck out his tongue in disbelief, took a step forward, and walked in front of his brother.

    "Second brother, come play with me, that big Trojan horse is so fun!"

    Yuan Zeqing was sitting in Zhang Jin's arms, studying a new poem with his mother and father. His face was unhealthy pale, and his lips were bloodless, but his face was quiet, his eyes were clear and flawless, and he didn't look like a five-year-old child at all.

    He smiled dotingly at Yuan Zexu, "Will the third brother go first? I'll find you when I finish learning this poem."

    Yuan Zexu pursed his lips in dissatisfaction.

    Seeing his appearance, Zhang Jin couldn't help knocking on his head, "Don't disturb my brother's studies. You are lazy, my brother is already in school like you are. I want you to be playful. Check your homework."

    "My father said that as long as the boxing is over, the homework can be done later." Xiao Xu looked at her mother and father triumphantly.

    Yuan Hong spoiled the child too much again, Zhang Jin shook his head helplessly.

    "Father said it doesn't matter, I'll check it later! Otherwise, the snacks will be halved!"

    Zhang Jin's threat finally worked, Xiao Xu hurried out the door after hearing it.

    This arrogant boy, Zhang Jin smiled and watched his jumping figure disappear at the door, and then thought of Qing'er in his arms, Zhang Jin's smile faded.

    It's not that he doesn't want Xiaoqing to play with his brother and brother, but the last time the child had a fever, and he still has a cough. He didn't dare to let him go out at will, especially when the weather was changeable at this time outside.

    "Does Qing'er want to go out to play?" Zhang Jin couldn't help but ask the child's wishes. He is so good, probably because of his health, he is more sensible than his peers, he is not willful and rarely acts like a spoiled child, which makes Zhang Jin and Yuan Hong feel distressed.

    "No, but I want to accompany my brother." Yuan Zeqing returned seriously.

    Zhang Jin bowed his head and kissed him, "Then don't listen to your brother and run out, help me supervise him to finish his homework."

    Zhang Jin is most satisfied with having three children. Except for Xiao Xu being a little naughty, Ozawa never asked him to worry about it. He was not only diligent and smart, but also obedient and self-disciplined. Yes, self-discipline, such a small child, when others are still coquettish and crying in the arms of his father and mother, he practiced martial arts with his father every day, and never cried out bitterly. There is no fault in his homework. He entered the school early at the age of five, but he was very appreciated by his master.

    A six-year-old child, like a little adult, Zhang Jin never had anything to worry about.

    And Xiaoqing was the one who made Zhang Jin feel particularly worried.

    The frail body accounts for a large part of the reason, as well as his appearance. But Xiaoqing is also a very intelligent child with spiritual energy.

    Xiaoqing's enlightenment has always been taught by Zhang Jin. This child is very savvy and often understands at one point. It is a bit stronger than Ozawa, and he has the perseverance not to lose him.

    Zhang Jin felt that if she was physically fit, if Xiaoqing participated in the imperial examination in the future, it would not be a big problem. However, I don't know if this is a blessing or a curse...