Chapter 50: Go to Lingang County

On the day when the work started, Master Wang took his people to the mountain early in the morning. Because it would be time-consuming to go back and forth between here and the town, Zhang Jin arranged accommodation for all of them, including meals.

    It happened to be autumn now, and the weather was still a little hot in the process of turning cold, so Zhang Jin and Yuan Zhe would cook them some mung bean soup from time to time and send them to them. Outdoor strength work like this is very tiring, Master Wang and the others are not easy. In addition to these, there is one snack a day.

    I have never met such a good employer, and the treatment is so good. All the workers are very attentive and serious about their work.

    Having worked with Master Wang once, Yuan Hong and Zhang Jin are very reassured about his character and craftsmanship. Because there are other things to do next, Yuan Hong handed over the family affairs to the three of them, Yuan Zheng, and explained it to Master Wang and the others. If there is anything, just discuss with Yuan Zheng directly.

    As mentioned above, Zhang Jin drew a design drawing, not only for Master Wang, but also for the overall design of their home. They're going to build a small playground for kids on the hill, as well as a vineyard. There are peach and apple trees all around. Fortunately, the original land was large enough, and according to Zhang Jin's design, there may be more land left.

    Having lived here for a long time, Zhang Jin naturally understands some things here.

    There are a total of 9 big countries in this continent, Xia Kingdom is one of them, and there are many other small countries.

    In the Xia Kingdom, during the war, the richest man in the country, the Guard Army, led a group of merchants to pay for the support of the country and scattered rice and grain. It can be said that without the merchants at that time, there would be no Xia Kingdom today.

    Therefore, after the war was settled, the monarch deliberately opened many restrictions on business in order to thank the businessmen who contributed. In today's Xia Kingdom, the status of merchants is not low. Moreover, the law stipulates that officials cannot conduct business, and those who violate the law will be severely punished and sentenced, so ordinary officials dare not easily set foot in this field. Today, the business order in the Xia Kingdom is still very good.

    One of the restrictions that was opened back then was alcohol. Originally, only the government could sell wine, but now as long as you can brew, you can open a store to sell your own wine, provided you report to the government.

    Zhang Jin's plan is to open a shop specializing in fruit wine. After inquiring, no one has ever sold such wine, so Zhang Jin and Yuan Hong agreed that this business has great prospects.

    The two discussed it for a night and felt that they could try it, but Zhang Jin was not fully sure of success, so they thought of transplanting some grape vines from Lingang County first. Even if they failed, it would be good to eat grapes every year.

    Last time, the village chief had promised to give Zhang Jin the land at the foot of the mountain because he was a teacher in the class. Later, the old man completed all the formalities and made a trip in person to hand over the land deed to the two of them. In order to better manage these fruit trees on the mountain in the future, Yuan Hong plans to buy the entire mountain.

    In places where farming is the mainstay, people are not very interested in mountains, so the price is very reasonable. Yuan Hong took some time to tell the village chief about this. The village chief smiled with relief, and readily agreed to go to the government with Yuan Hong to get things done.     This mountain originally belonged to the Yuan family, but after the Yuan family changed, the mountain was mortgaged to others. This mountain is not worth a lot of money to the family, so I didn't let it go.     Later, after several twists and turns, the family committed a crime and the mountain was taken back by the government, and no one has cared about it until now.     Within two days, the village chief and Yuan Hong went to the government to settle the matter. After so many years of rotation, the mountain still returned to their original hands. Therefore, Yuan Hong specially prepared a gift to thank the village chief.     After everything was arranged, Zhang Jin and Yuan Hong drove the carriage to Lingang County. Ozawa is more obedient and easy to take care of, Yuanzhe promises that he will take good care of the young master. For Yuan Zhe, Zhang Jin and Yuan Hong are very relieved.     Since they got married, the relationship between Yuan Zhe and Yuan Zheng has become more and more warm. Yuan Bo can smell the sweet and greasy smell from far away, thinking that it is better to move out.