Chapter 22: Needlework

After returning home, Yuan Hong was more nervous about Zhang Jin than before. Knowing that he was strong, he didn't even dare to hug him, for fear of strangling the child in his stomach.

    Zhang Jin was a bit dumbfounded. The first three months of the "dangerous period" were nothing at all. Now that the fetus is stable, he has retreated.

    Zhang Jin pulled his hand around his waist, "He is a healthy and strong child. Look, he has survived the first three months, so don't be too nervous."

    Yuan Hong touched it carefully. Zhang Jin's abdomen has an unreal feeling, there is a fragile and tenacious life hidden in it, and this little thing is their child.

    He gently took Zhang Jin into his arms, rubbed against his ear temples for a while, and said in a low voice, "Thank you..."

    It seems that his fate is not what everyone thinks. ?????

    after that day back, Zhang Jin Yuanhong not let him run around the.

    However, Zhang Jin insisted on taking on the work of cooking. Yuan Hong was afraid that he would be tired, but he also knew that the food he cooked tasted really good... So what Yuan Hong could do was to watch while Zhang Jin was cooking. , he can learn the best, and even if he can't learn, he can help him, cut a vegetable, and burn a fire.

    However, Zhang Jin's hard days came.

    According to the doctor's instructions, Yuan Hong gave Zhang Jin the anti-abortion pill on a regular basis, and would supervise Zhang Jin to drink it all. Zhang Jin couldn't, so he could only drink the Chinese medicine he hated the most every time. Fortunately, Yuan Hong always prepared snacks such as candy or plums for him.

    After the rice seeds were sown, Yuan Hong bought another two acres of land and planned to plant soybeans and cotton respectively.

    Planting soybeans is what Zhang Jin meant. He found that there are very few soy products here, only tofu and tofu flower. If there are beans, he can make soy milk, even bean paste, bean skin, yuba. He usually didn't drink much milk before, but a cup of freshly ground soy milk every day. He thought maybe it was a way to make money.

    As for planting cotton, it was Mammy Zhang's suggestion.

    Zhang Jin's reaction after pregnancy was actually quite good, the child didn't bother him much. But even so, it's still a little uncomfortable.

    In order to make Zhang Jin feel more relaxed, Yuan Hong went down the mountain to find Mammy Zhang for advice.

    Mammy Zhang heard the news of Zhang Jin's pregnancy, and couldn't agree more with joy. Ignoring Yuan Hong's obstruction, she just carried a basket of eggs and two packets of sugar up the mountain to visit.

    "Oh! It's really great!" Mammy Zhang smiled as soon as she entered the door, and walked quickly to Zhang Jin, who was sitting in the yard basking in the sun, and said, "It's been three months! Let me take a look!"

    Zhang Mammy helped Zhang Jin to sit up and looked at him up and down several times, her smile getting bigger and bigger, "Not bad! Not bad! I'm pregnant!! Look at me, I'm blind, I didn't see it last time. Look it out! It's really old-fashioned!!"

    Zhang Jin didn't know how to place his awkward hands and feet.

    Aware of Zhang Jin's embarrassment, Mammy Zhang let go of the hand holding him, let him sit down again, and said with a smile, "There's no need to be embarrassed, I used to be more shy than you! You guys are lucky! "

    Zhang Momo tone with some emotion," you do not remember, may not know. in the summer our country, pregnancy is generally three to five years after marriage, some Fufu even life can not have children.     I am Marrying the eldest who was pregnant two years later, this is already the earliest pregnancy in our area. You are pregnant not long after you get married, it shows that you are blessed, and God is also looking after you. I'll give you back the lottery you asked for, and I'll go to the temple in a few days to pay back my vows, so I must thank the Bodhisattva well!"     Seeing Mammy Zhang with his hands folded and a grateful expression on his face, Zhang Jin didn't know what to say, but he even went to beg Buddha!     Seeing that Mammy Zhang was still talking, Yuan Hong picked up Zhang Jin in time and asked Mama Zhang for advice on how to solve the problem of the pregnant husband's poor appetite.     "When you're pregnant, you do have a bad appetite. But of course, you can't eat without food. You need to make up for it, and then the child will grow strong." After hearing what Yuan Hong said, Mammy Zhang replied, "Generally Pregnant women like to eat sour food, so tomorrow I will bring some pickled strawberries."