Chapter 40: Newspaper Publishing

When all the preparations were almost done, the ten people Wang Bo asked to act as "reporters" also collected the materials.

    The materials they collect will be handed over to the person designated by Lou Xiao, and finally into his hands. Lou Xiao has perfected their monthly money and rewards.

    They have a fixed 500 articles every month. If their materials are approved and published in the newspaper, they will be rewarded with 10 articles. The one with the highest quality of material collection or the one with the most published articles will get the first place and five The reward of two silvers, the second place is 3 silvers, the third place is 12 silver, and the evaluation is re-evaluated every three months.

    This reward is simply reddening. The third place with the least one or two is equal to two months of monthly money, while the first place is a full 10 times the monthly money. Everyone worked hard and strived for ranked.

    Among the ten people, there was a day laborer named Li Li. When Uncle Wang chose him, he was mainly interested in this person's steadfastness, hard work, and a good personality, so he had an attitude of giving it a try.

    When Li Li came back from his employer's house after finishing his work that day, the thief took away the money he had just received. This man of five or three thick eyes stood there in despair and helplessness. Uncle Wang saw that he was pitiful and went up to ask him. What's going on? After learning from Li Li's employer that his character was reliable, Uncle Wang gave him the opportunity. This is completely out of compassion. To be honest, this Li Li is probably the one that Uncle Wang is least optimistic about.

    This Li Li family can be described as impoverished, completely worthy of the name.

    There is a 5-year-old child under his family, but his face is yellow and thin, and he is about the age of a 3-year-old child. His husband lost his health during pregnancy and childbirth. He couldn't do heavy work. He could only help with laundry, cooking, and raising children.

    The most important thing is his mother and father. After an accident happened at home, his health was dying and he often fell ill, and the decoction was inseparable. Some of the savings I saved before were all used for medical treatment for my mother and father. Later, when I ran out of money, I sold what I could sell at home. Now all the family can rely on is that he goes to the town to do odd jobs every day, and gathers some firewood to sell with his elderly father.

    The combined income is not even fifty cents a month. Accidentally got such an errand, the man almost cried, signed the contract, he was ecstatic and ran home with his share, eager to tell his family about it.

    "Father! Mother and father! Jing'er! Baby! I'm back!!" Li Li held the door and gasped.

    "Dali, what's the matter?! Why did you come back so soon? Everything is done?" Li Li's mother and father asked suspiciously.

    Li Li nodded while panting.

    "Have the wages been paid yet?"

    "Hu...stolen... Hu..."

    "What?!" Li Li's mother and father screamed, and then coughed in a hurry.

    "Dali, what's going on? How could it be stolen?!" Li Li's husband, Jing'er, patted his mother and father on the back, and was about to cry in a hurry.

    "Oh my God! God, this means that our family can't survive! The baby is filled with soup and water these days, my poor grandson! Ben Quan expects you to bring back some money, I didn't want to give that abominable one. Pickpockets... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Li Li's mother and father cried out, "It's all my