Chapter 26

The matter of raising fish in the rice fields has come to an end. Although there are still some gossip, it has no effect on the two of them, and they can still live as they should.

    Because of the regular delivery of pork jerky to "Xiao Zhai", the family already has a fixed income, plus the money from the strawberry jam recipe sold last time, it can be considered a little rich here.

    The last time I went to "Xiao Zhai" to meet Lou Xiao, his belly was so round that he could barely walk, maybe he would give birth in these days. Lou Xiao was unyielding. With such a big belly, he still wanted to stay in the store. Li Mingyin and others couldn't persuade him. They could only rectify all the big and small things properly, so that he couldn't manage if he wanted to.

    Zhang Jin's stomach is also getting bigger and bigger, it has been five months. In the future, it would be inconvenient for Zhang Jin to go out with Yuan Hong, but Yuan Hong was worried about letting him be at home alone, so Yuan Hong planned to buy some servants.

    Yuan Hong only has this plan, but it has not been confirmed yet. Before that, there was one more thing Yuan Hong wanted to do right away, and that was to buy a carriage. The carriage is much faster than the ox cart. If he goes out alone, he can come back sooner to accompany Zhang Jin.

    And now they are not short of money, sooner or later they have to buy a carriage, it is more convenient to buy it now.

    The next day, Yuan Hong took Zhang Jin to the town with an ox cart. Now that his stomach is not too big to move, Yuan Hong chose to take him with him instead of leaving him at home alone.

    However, because the market was a little chaotic, Yuan Hong had no choice but to let Zhang Jin wait in the "Xiao Zhai", and he went to the market to bring back a maroon horse. The breed was ordinary, but the horse looked docile and strong, and Zhang Jin liked it very much.

    With the carriage, in order to make Zhang Jin more comfortable, Yuan Hong made the carriage himself.

    The speed of the carriage was fast to prevent it from being too bumpy. Yuanhong deliberately spread four or five layers of thick quilts and carpets. And the inner body is covered with a layer of fur, so if it hits, it won't hurt. There are also designs such as drawer interlayers, so that you can put some food in, so you won't be hungry on the road.

    After seeing the finished product, Zhang Jin was moved, how could he not feel Yuan Hong's intentions, so Zhang Jin gave him a deep kiss... The

    two lived happily on the mountain. little days. Mammy Zhang would occasionally visit and chat with them. The main thing was to explain Zhang Jin's pregnancy.

    On this day, Yuan Hong happened to have something to go out, and Zhang Jin was playing with Xiao Huihui and Xiaobai at home alone. Now these two have grown up a lot, Xiao Huihui is very obedient, but Xiaobai is still greedy and lazy, Zhang Jin has nothing to do with it.

    And the wolf dog that he brought back last time was still recovering from his injuries, and it was rare for him to have some trust in Zhang Jin and Yuan Hong, especially when Zhang Jin gave him food, he would no longer threaten him with a low growl. But it doesn't get close to anyone, doesn't scream or make trouble, just stays quietly in its nest.

    Zhang Jin felt really bored. He remembered that he hadn't played the flute for several days, so he went into the bedroom and took out the flute he bought last time. Shepherd's Flute.

    A very classic flute song with a fresh and lively rhythm.

    Once Zhang Jin plays the flute, he will be very involved and will bring his emotions into the flute sound. Although he does not think how well he plays the flute, his flute sound is actually very contagious.