Chapter 10

The author has something to say: I went to my aunt's house yesterday and returned home this afternoon. I took a day off yesterday, and I'll make it up again. thanks for your support! I'll keep going, thanks!

    Zhang Jin stumbled and helped Yuan Hong to the bed, exhausted and he almost fell into a coma. Zhang Jin gently opened his shirt, and the tears were even more unbearable.

    His sturdy body is covered with scars, old and new, and with the bloodstains drawn out, it looks particularly shocking. Zhang Jin gently touched his scars with his fingers, and the bitter taste overflowed in his heart.

    Yuan Hong frowned furiously in a daze, and his emotions began to fluctuate again. Zhang Jin hurriedly comforted him until he was completely quiet.

    After that, Zhang Jin tossed a pot of hot water for a long time, carefully wiped the wound for Yuan Hong, sprinkled the medicinal powder, and spread it directly beside Yuan Hong, but Zhang Jin still kept up his spirits to guard him, for fear What's wrong, fortunately, Yuan Hongyi's condition was good one night.

    Since that day, Yuan Hong's mood has been up and down, and Zhang Jin will become manic when he leaves his sight. And every night, I wake up from my dream and keep shouting "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it" and other words.     Zhang Jin was very uncomfortable, so he could only take care of him more carefully and appease his emotions, and gave him the promise that Zhang Jin could give in his ear every night. After half a month, Zhang Jin lost a lot of weight. People who were not fat at first could see the ribs.     But everything is worth it. Yuan Hong's situation has improved a lot, and basically he will no longer be manic, but he still can't separate half a step from Zhang Jin. However, Zhang Jin was very satisfied, and he believed that he would restore Yuan Hong.     Zhang Jin and Yuan Hong have never been down the mountain since that incident. The two lived together in this mountain without anyone disturbing them. Although the conditions were difficult, Zhang Jin felt very satisfied and happy. Even if Yuan Hong can never recover, he is willing to continue like this.     However, Zhang Jin had to face a very practical problem. After these days of consumption, there is nothing to eat at home, so Zhang Jin has to control the daily food.

    "You don't seem to have enough to eat, right? Why didn't you suddenly stop eating? What else is there?" Zhang Jin added rice to Yuan Hong's bowl.

    "You eat!" Yuan Hong pushed the bowl firmly in front of Zhang Jin.

    "I've already eaten..."

    "Don't deceive me!"

    Facing Yuan Honghei's face that couldn't be darker, Zhang Jin silently picked up the bowl.

    "You dare to lose so much weight all of a sudden!" Yuan Hong frowned, full of anger. But then thinking of something, his face stiffened and his fists clenched tightly.

    Zhang Jin Yuanhong certainly know remorse, then won the bowl, breathing eat up, "You see, I is not eating it? Will immediately plump up to the time you can not find me too fat."

    See Yuan Hong didn't let go of his psychological burden, Zhang Jin continued, "Take me hunting today, I want to go to the mountains with you."

    "No!" Yuan Hong subconsciously refused.

    "But if I want to go, you will always be by my side, won't you?" Zhang Jin pretended to be pitiful and looked at Yuan Hong expectantly. Sure enough, Yuan Hong was successfully distracted. After thinking about it for a long time, he nodded, "You must follow me all the time!"

    Zhang Jin happily showed a big smile, "Yeah! I promise!"

    Because with Zhang Jin Because of this, Yuan Hong didn't dare to go deep, so he hunted in a familiar place. During this process, he kept letting Zhang Jin pull on the corner of his clothes, preventing him from taking his eyes off of him.

    "Pheasant!" Zhang Jin shouted excitedly, pointing to the front, and then immediately covered his mouth. He hadn't eaten meat for several days. When he saw a pheasant, he thought of its delicious meat, so much so that he forgot to call it so loud. scare away. Zhang Jin was ashamed and wanted to find a hole to burrow into.

    "Let's go." Yuan Hong took Zhang Jin's hand very naturally.

    "Huh?" Zhang Jin couldn't help smiling as he looked at Yuan Hong's big palm wrapping his hand.

    It turned out that before the pheasant could react, Yuan Hong had already shot the arrow, hitting the pheasant's neck. Zhang Jin was fortunate that Yuan Hong was good at archery, otherwise the delicious pheasant would have flown away.

    Suddenly there was a sound from the grass beside him. Yuan Hong pulled Zhang Jin backward after hearing it, and prepared a bow and arrow to prevent a poisonous snake from appearing.

    Unexpectedly, a chubby little gray rabbit emerged from the grass. It was very small and fat, and it felt like rolling when walking.

    Zhang Jin's eyes lit up instantly when he saw the little gray rabbit, so cute! He couldn't help but ran over and hugged it.

    Yuan Hong stepped forward unhappy, picked up the little gray rabbit and wanted to throw it away.

    "Don't!" Zhang Jin guarded it tightly, "Can

    you let me take it back?" "It's enough for you to have me!" Yuan Hong was dissatisfied.

    Zhang Jin really couldn't say no to Yuan Hong, but he really liked this rabbit. He struggled psychologically and looked at Yuan Hong begging, but he didn't dare to speak again, seeing that Yuan Hong had no tendency to nod his head. , Zhang Jin finally put down the little gray rabbit, pulled out a smile, and said, "I'm really, the mountains are more suitable for it, so let's go."

    Yuan Hong received Zhang Jin's begging eyes and that forced smile. , a pain in his heart, after Zhang Jin put down the rabbit, he stuffed it back into Zhang Jin's arms, "It's too young to take care of." After speaking, he turned his back to Zhang Jin and pulled him to the next destination. walk away.

    Zhang Jin felt warm in his heart, ran to Yuan Hong, pulled his head down, and kissed him fiercely.

    So, a new member was added to their family, and Zhang Jin named it Little Gray.