Chapter 48: The Full Moon

Start from the beginning

    Yuan Zhe heard the words and answered, "The young master has a good temper, they say that he looks old at the age of three, but the young master has a good temper. As a baby, you can see the difference from others, and I have never seen such a good child."

    "It will be a bright future! My grandchildren, who are not like the devil king of the world, and they make a lot of trouble in the family all day long. Flying dog jumping." Mammy Zhang shook her head, then looked at Yuan Zexuan, who was eating deliciously, with fondness, "This boy is good, he must be filial!"

    Yuan Zexuan ate his food, as if he understood what he was saying to him. Complimented, she even showed a big smile at Mammy Zhang.

    In an instant, Mammy Zhang was extremely rare towards him.

    Zhang Jin smiled slightly, the little baby who was only a few days old could not see so much, it was just that Mammy Zhang and Yuan Zhe really loved the child and said good things.

    "By the way, I also brought some old clothes for the baby to wear. The baby's skin is too tender, the old clothes should be softer, you can keep them as you see fit."

    Mammy Zhang put the doll in Zhang Jin's arms, and then He took out the clothes one by one, and finally he took out a collarless, colorful little clothes, "This is the Baijia clothes I sewed. The baby can get a hundred family blessings and less sickness by wearing it. It is easy to grow up with few disasters."

    Zhang Jin stroked the Baijia clothes carefully, the stitches were fine and tight, from which you could see the intentions of Zhang mama.

    "Thank you! Really, I..." Zhang Jin didn't know how to express his gratitude. Neither he nor Yuan Hong had elders, and it was Mammy Zhang who took good care of them all along. Since the pregnancy, he has told them in detail what to pay attention to and how to deal with it. The child came to the world smoothly, and he had to thank Mammy Zhang.

    Moreover, there is a big family behind him, and the two "wives" are quite critical of his actions, so Zhang Jin and Yuan Hong have not bothered his old man in recent days in order not to make Zhang mama embarrassed. Even so, Zhang mama Mammy still has them in mind.

    "Silly child, thank you for what!" Mammy Zhang feigned anger, "The birth of a baby is a big deal, what is a piece of clothing from a hundred families!"

    Zhang Jin didn't say anything else, just kept his goodness in mind.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    _ After half a month, Zhang Jin's confinement was finished, and because of the good repair, the person also circled twice.

    When Yuan Ze Xuan was about to be full moon, Yuan Hong and Zhang Jin discussed it and thought it was better to do it, because this was their first child, and if everything was simple, there would be a feeling of treating him badly.

    However, there are relatively few people who deal with them, and everyone is invited, so on the day of Ozawa's full moon, they set up a water table in the village and entertained all the villagers. Anyway, they are not short of money now.

    Everyone knows that Yuan Hong's eyes widened when he wanted to entertain everyone in the village. Since the Yuan family fell, there has never been a particularly wealthy family in Yuanjia Village. .

    "Why did Yuan Hong get it by hunting? Are wild things so valuable today?" In their spare time, everyone gathered together to chat, and they mentioned Yuan Hong's offering of full moon wine for his son. One of them asked inexplicably. road.