Rest

I managed to carry Montgomery to my Daycare. We've been looking for this kid for over two hours. The PizzaPlex should be opening in a few minutes, but we can't present ourselves like this. We look like we came straight out of a dumpster. We'd scare the kids' socks off.
"Sun, I know where we can go!"
"Hm? Where?" I turn to my friend, whom I sat on a safety mat.
"Can you bring us to DJ Music Man?" Montgomery sounds hopeful.
"DJ Music Man?"
I haven't seen him in ages.
"Yeah! He might be able to get help or get us out of the PizzaPlex. It's no longer safe for us in here. We have no other options."
"Monty, you're right but, we are forgetting someone."
"Who?" I ask Roxanne.
She sighs.
"I haven't seen Freddy at all."
Chica looks like she knows the answer to this. Her eyes tell me she wants to share her thoughts. But she can't speak.
I get an idea.
"Chica? Can you sign?"
Her eyes light up with a sparkle of hope and she nods yes. I encourage her. She begins to sign. I translate it for the others. It's a bit difficult to read because her movements can be a bit stiff or shaky at times.
"Chica says that Gregory and Freddy are working together. She's seen him crawl inside of Freddy's stomach hatch when we were walking around earlier."
Montgomery growls.
"That little bastard... He's sabotaging all 4 of us! And how did he get Freddy to work with him after all the stuff he did to us?!"
Chica continues to sign. I translate again.
"Chica says she saw Freddy had different hands and eyes. She recognised them from us."
I gasp. "Oh no, the kid probably used all of the parts he stole from you all, to apply them to Freddy—"
"WHAT?!" I look to my right. Roxanne is trembling with anger. She looks scary.
"There's no way we can get those things back now, Roxanne. Our best bet is indeed to just go to DJ Music Man. Freddy is a lost cause at this point." I sigh.
I feel hurt having to say that about my friend.
"You're right Sun. We should get out of here. Freddy will manage himself, he'll be able to get himself and the kid out."
I think for a moment.
"Wait so, how about Miss Vanessa?!"
"She's got to deal with the rabbit." Roxanne looks down, her fists are balled up. I'm confused.
"Why her? Why should she do that?"
"I can't explain it, but she has to. The rabbit is her problem." She tilts her head to the side and crosses her arms.
I feel defeated. Miss Vanessa used to be one of my favorites from the staff. And now it feels like I'm abandoning her and leaving her with an enemy of unknown strength.
"Alright, I'll bring you guys to DJ Music Man."
I crouch down and get Montgomery back up on my back. I ask if everyone is ready and they all reply with a yes. I hype myself up a but and I lead my friends through the PizzaPlex to my ginormous friend.

We walk onto the dancefloor. Music Man looks very peaceful. He's asleep. But not for long.
"YO DJ—" Montgomery yells from off my back. It came out of nowhere, though I expected him to do that. The loud noise startles the giant and he wakes up.
We all smile for as far as we are able to.
"What's up Mister Gator?"
I missed that voice. That wonderful electric groovy voice. His voice always brought me comfort. It sounds very pleasant.
"You gotta take care of us for the time being."
DJ Music Man glances over us all.
"Why? We open soon— and why do you guys look so busted?" He snickers.
"Listen, this little kid attacked us." Montgomery still hides how upset he actually is, well he tries to. We can all hear the defeat in his voice. Chica softly pats his shoulder to comfort him.
"That little boy that was walkin' around here earlier? I chased him for a bit, he set me off. But I have no idea where he went." Music Man shrugs.
"Yes, I'm talking about him. He broke most of us. He's got Freddy to team up with him."
"Ah yeah I saw that! Mans climbed right into Freddy's tummy."
I interrupt.
"Listen, we gotta get repaired, but most of us are unfixable as long as we stay here. I sense that something bad is going to happen sooner or later today. Please just, watch over us in the meantime, okay?" I try my best not to let my voice break.
"Alrighty then. I'll play some calm tunes to help you guys get rid of that anxiety."
We thank him and he puts on something soothing. I finally get some room to think and put everything together for myself.

First, I was doing perfectly fine. Then Moon began experiencing issues. Which led go eventually Moon getting fully corrupted and attacking the little boy. I found that Chica lost her voice and beak, then we found Roxanne without her eyes. Then we went to save Montgomery but we failed, the child took his hands. And now we are here, Freddy has the parts my friends lost and the child is teaming up with him against us. All I want to know is what we did to deserve this, mostly what my friends did to deserve this. They got destroyed by a child. Moon got corrupted by a Rabbit Lady entity thing.
I know things don't ever run perfectly with Fazbear Entertainment, but still. This could've been prevented.

"You guys seen that Rabbit Lady by chance?"
I look up at Music Man.
"I have, Roxanne has as well. Why?"
"I dunno, she's weird to me. First they take Bonnie away from us and now some weird white rabbit is hopping around the PizzaPlex? Whoever is in that suit is not very creative and not very funny."
I agree with him on that.
"Roxanne said it was Miss Vanessa's problem. I don't really understand why but for some reason I feel that her behaviour is linked to the rabbit."
"I get that same feeling—"
I then feel it again. The Rabbit is here. My head jerks up and I point in the direction. Music Man looks over as well. And sure as ever, we see the Rabbit hopping to FazerBlast.
"Don't follow her Sun. It's no use. She's on her way to do some damage, I can feel it. But this time you shouldn't get in her way. Someone will get hurt regardless."
I look at Music Man. He looks back at me. Then he lifts me with his left hand. He brings me close to his face.
"I can see and feel the hurt in you, Sun. I know you feel pain strongly. I promise though, things will get better. I'll help you guys escape whenever it feels like it is time to leave."
I sigh and nod. I know he means the best for us all. I just wish I could do better.