Intruder

I haven't slept.
I haven't closed my eyes.
I haven't moved.
The clock says it is 12:30AM.
I have been refusing to let Moon surface. I have asked for the lights to be on at all times and had to bribe some of the staff for it.
Footsteps. I hear someone entering the slide. I can't move, at least, not in the way I wish to move. I'll have to get whoever entered the daycare OUT, as soon as possible.
I appear from behind the curtain.
"Ho ho ho!"
I take a swandive, as I usually do. And I very quickly find them in the ballpit. I pick them up and take them to the play area.
"Hello! New friend, you're sure up late, are we having a slumber party? Where are all of your friends?"
I try not to sound too nervous. I put the young kid down on the floor. I can't find him in my database. I attempt to alert the staff, but I have no connection. I get anxious but try not to let it show.
"We can fingerpaint, tell stories, drink FizzyFaz until our heads exPLODE and then stay up all night!"
He looks at me, confused. I feel a tad bit awkward. He looks at me with a stern face, then proceeds to knock over a tower of cylinder toys. I get stressed out.
"Oh no what a mess! Oh which was the bottom, where is the top?! Clean up, clean up!" I frantically figure out the order of the toys and put them back up into the tower nicely. I then notice that the child is gone.
"Oh no—" I look around and see he has ran to the security desk. I swiftly make my way over there and try to get him to leave.
"New friend, this area is off limits! You're gonna get us in trouble—"
I look him in the eyes, anxious and scared. He looks right back at me, smirks, and turns off the lights. I hear the generators shut off.
This is my demise.
"No, no why did you do THAT?! Lights on, LiGHtS oN!"
I can feel myself fighting for air as I try to contain Moon. He mustn't come out. But I can't hold it long. I scream and groan in pain as Moon forces his way out I can feel my light dim and get smaller and smaller. Then before I know it, I black out.
I failed.

"Naughty boy, naughty boy..." I slowly pull myself onto the desk. I smirk.
"It is past your bedtime, you must be punished." I jesterly taunt him.
"Nighty-Night..."
I see the terror set in the boy's eyes as he runs away from me. I grin. I'm ready for some fun! Time to play a game of hide and seek, but if I find the kid, he meets his end. I chuckle to myself and begin the search for the child. As I make my way around the Daycare, I can see he has pushed over the cylinder toy tower. I get annoyed and put it back up in the correct order, then realise he did it to distract me. I hear him turn on one of the generators. I groan.
This kid might be a bit smarter than I thought he was.
I decide to let my perfectionism suffer and I fully focus on finding the kid. I cannot let him get the lights back on, I'M out to play now. Sun can't stop me. I activate my UV vision and see the kid crawling through another part of the structure. I snicker and make my way over, but he manages to turn on another generator.
"Are you [squeak] serious?!"
Out of anger I groan and my UV vision shuts off. I think it might be better if I take a view from above. I jump up and let a wire connect to my torso. As I float through the sky, the kid turns on the third generator. My anger grows stronger by the second. I have to hurry up now.

"Where are you... Bad children must be found..." I groan and see the child running through another part of the structure. I make my way over, but spot a generator that he hasn't turned on yet. I smirk, go over there instead and lead the wire into a different route to confuse the kid. I should be able to catch him now. I look over and he's gone; he managed to turn on the fourth generator. But, he hops out of the structure and rushes to the complete opposite side of the last generator. He's out in the open. Without thinking, my hunting programming takes over, I leave the generator and begin to make way over there. I make sure to make the least amount of sound and I turn off my lights. I use my sensors to navigate myself.
Where is that brat?!
I rush around. I speed up and try to find him, but I'm too late. The last generator is flicked on. I shouldn't have risked things like that.
I scream in anger. Now I will never have the chance to do this again. Sun will try to detach me or maybe even get rid of me completely.
As the lights come back on, I feel myself getting forced out of the headspace. I scream and groan, attempting to keep my sleeping cap out. I pull on my head so hard, I can hear some springs coming loose. I cry out in anger, but before I know it, it is over.

I gasp for air. I open my eyes and calibrate myself. I get up from the ground.
"Why am I... wait no, where is the child?!" I frantically look around and I spot him by the security desk again. I rush over there. I pick the child up, I try to come off as angry but really I'm anxious that Moon might have hurt him. I can't see any damage. I walk to the gate with the child in my arms. He tries to struggle and wiggle his way out, but I give him no chanve to escape my hands.
"Rulebreaker rulebreaker! You are BANNED from the Daycare!" I put him down and close one of the doors.
"Security alert seCURITY ALERT! WOOOWOOWOOWOO!" And I slam the door shut. As the kid runs off, I put my back against the door to prevent him from re-entering. I sigh and slide down into a sitting position. I cover my face with my hands, I'm overflowing with anxiety.
That is the first time I've felt like there was no escape. Moon is a danger, no, I am a danger to anyone now. I do not trust this body anymore. I don't want anyone to get near me. What if I hurt them too? I need to be fixed.
As my thought take over my rational thinking, I feel a fluid on my hands. It feels thick, but not as thick as glue. Maybe a yogurt drink is a good way to describe the texture. I take a look at it. It's a gold-ish black color, dripping from my face and onto my hands and pants.
"Am I crying?"