Introduction!

Hi dearest reader!
My name is GoddamnitThor and welcome to my story!

In this story I'm writing a fanfiction from the perspective of Sun/Moon from the new game in the FNAF series: Five Nights At Freddy's Security Breach! I thought it would be a fun idea to write a story from their perspective, that starts from before the story of FNAFSB and goes into the story told through the game. I work some of my own headcanons into the story as well!
Oh and this is absolutely NOT to be seen as a romantic story or anything of the sort. I'm going to be making this dramatic, wholesome and hopefully also very scary/sad (warning in advance because you will be hurt by the end of this lmao)

The chapters are each about 1200 words and it is best if you read this story through your phone because of the formatting :] I also want to note that my first language is NOT english so if there are some mistakes here and there, you know why! (Don't be afraid to point them out, I want to learn from them!)

So, I'll stop babbling and you can get on to the story. I hope you'll enjoy it! If you do, please vote for each chapter (press the star button) and of course go wild in the comments! I love reading those :}

Have fun and don't yell at me if you end up sad by the end of this :')

- GoddamnitThor