Chapter:17

Everyone were in shock as Priya died in the Shootout. Vijay breakdowns holding Priya.

After Priya's death, Vijay was completely in a shock mood. Anika takes care of his daughter. 5 days passed by, Oberoi's returns to Mumbai while Anika stays back in Wadhera mansion.

Later Arjun and team investigates and Informs about the conspiracy of Roop and Veer to Wadhera's and Oberoi's.

Dadi was completely breakdown after knowing about Roop. Everyone were broken after Priya's death. Vijay asks Arjun to hunt down Veer and Roop.

Vijay: Arjun please I want that Veer and Roop alive, do something and bring them here.

Arjun: Vijay, we will find them soon and get them punished.

Vijay: no I want to give them their biggest punishment.....

Vijay shouts in anger and rage. Anika consoles him.

Anika: Bhai, please control yourself. Bhai I know what you are feeling now but think about Titli, she is been crying. She needs you bhai...please...

Later Vijay goes to Titli and consoles her. Anika breaksdown seeing him.

Anika: what is happening with us Arjun? why?

Arjun: Anika relax, You have to be strong... What about Shivaay and others?

Anika: I sent him, Dadi completely breakdown after knowing about Roop Bua, she needs him. All will be back after 3 days. I am going Mumbai today while Gauri and Bhavya will be here by evening.

Arjun: Mumbai?

Anika: Remember about mom's video confession, I have to go to that building again.

Arjun: Anika are you crazy?

Anika: The only solution is that... please Arjun I have to go..

Arjun: ok I will come with you..

Later Anika and Arjun again reach at the building at the time of 10:00 p.m. Anika and Arjun goes inside the building and they reach near a door which is under them.

Anika: this door?

Arjun: I think this is that subway Lakshmi ji was talking about.

Anika: what smell is that?

later Arjun breaks the lock and opens the door. The smell gets too harsh when they reach inside. They both hold phone torch and walked slowly. As they were walking forward, Arjun notices some blood stains on floor. Later Anika steps on something and she turns it and shouts...

In Oberoi mansion..

Shivaay was tensed and worried about Dadi and Anika.

Shivaay: what is happening? whenever I think everything is alright something happens to the family. Dadi is upset on side and Anika is in Chandigarh.

Hai guys I am sorry for the late update...Busy in my Schedules....

Upcoming: Leap .

Like, comment and share your views...

This is the smallest part.. I will update next part soon.

Love

Jami...