Chapter:14

Anika, Gauri and Bhavya were in the cloud nine as they came to know about their family..

Shivaay: so Anika, what should I call you? Anika Oberoi or Anika Wadhera..

Anika: I am Anika, just Anika. There is no change in that, but yeah now I don't have to worry about my identity.

Shivaay: really?

Anika: yes Billu ji.

Shivaay: Anika listen, what's going on?

Anika: About what Shivaay?

Shivaay: Anika, you have find about your family by your own. I know you have faced many hardships while finding these.

Anika: Shivaay, what's the point?

Shivaay: I need you to share this all, I mean you can share with me so that I could help you. I am worried about you.

Anika: Shivaay, you want me to share all with you, right?

Shivaay: yeah, I know Arjun is your friend and he will handle the situations but I want you to be safe. Anika don't you trust me?

Anika: A lot had happened these few days due to this fire accident. Shivaay I was scared because if something big happened or revealed which would break this family then we can't do anything. Talking about trust, I trust you more than me. But you are the one who had no belief in me as I would do anything that may bring problems to you.

Shivaay: Anika, its not like that. I always wanted to protect you, you remember when Bua blackmailed about your father, I chose you over family. Because you are my family too, you are strength and my pride.

Anika: Shivaay I know whatever you do was always to the family,that's the thing I liked in you at first. I know that but this time, something inner feeling had in me that I should know about this. Every time when I went to find about this I was curious to know what actually happened? Its like some attachment with me.

Shivaay: Anika, I know how it feels and you have the right to find about your family but I want to be with you. You remember one time when I was curious to know about your family.

Anika: Yeah that Nayantara right?

Shivaay: at that time I was completely a mad man.. Name, Blood, Family was running in my mind. After that I slowly realized that nothing can match to the power of Love. Lately we got separated, I finally realized the heartbreak of Love. And then you came back and finally we became one. This period I felt was the most beautiful part in my life. I want to be not only your husband but also a friend to you. You had faced a lot of hardships and struggles in your life which I can't imagine in my life. I cannot change that but I could make you realize the present that there is nothing to fear as you have a family now....

  Anika was mesmerized hearing Shivaay's words.

Anika: oh my god, I cannot believe that I could see this part of Shivaay in my life. Really the name suits you. Shivaay, I have no words to say. You always surprise me. Its really hard to see a person's change of behavior, I mean sometimes you are tadibaaz but sometimes you completely different. Today I realised how much lucky I am.

Shivaay: Anika, I will be the luckiest one. You know why?

Anika: why?

Shivaay: God gave me everything, a beautiful family, lovely brothers and a wonderful wife. You know what, I have not lose anything in my life. But you know what first time I realized the power of losing someone.