Chapter:10

Anika cries uncontrollably and Arjun tries to console her.

Arjun: Anika please, don't cry. I know its hard but this is the truth.

Anika: why every time happens with me? what did I done wrong?

Arjun: Anika, hey you didn't do anything wrong, this case is still dragging and something is been hidden in this accident.

Anika: I still remember Harsh papa came and said that he had work and he locked us in home and went. Next day someone opened the door and they told me that my father died and I was roaming with my sister in temple.

Arjun: how do you know that? You were very small child.

Anika: Ashram worker informed me.

Arjun:Anika just be strong, we'll find whatever the truth was.

Anika: I don't know what to say to Gauri.

Arjun: till the truth is finalized, don't share this to anyone..

Anika: I'll try...

Anika was supposed to go and suddenly someone stands before her.

Anika: you, what are you doing?

Vijay: finally you came to know about the truth.

Arjun: truth? About what?

Vijay: that you are not daughter of Harshvardhan Trivedi.

Anika: you know the truth already, why don't you tell me?

Vijay: Anika sometimes eyes seen and ears heard may be disbelieving, that's why.

Anika: that means you may know, behind this problem.

Vijay: yeah but not all, before that we have to meet somewhere else.

Arjun: Why?

Vijay: it's not safe for you guys. Look this is my address, meet me within an hour.

Saying that Vijay goes from there, Anika and Arjun looked at each other.

Later they reach at Vijay home. The streets were congested and they went into a underground room.
  Seeing Anika, Vijay gets happy.

Vijay: please come, sit here. Do you need tea, coffee or something.

Anika: Look we didn't came here for tea or anything else, please say what is the truth?

Vijay: truth.. Anika the truth is inside the building near the Kalyani mills. If you open that door, you will get your answer.

Arjun: don't confuse us ,say it straight.

Vijay: I have also closed my family in the Kalyani mills fire. You all think that Roop had done that, but that is not complete truth. Someone is also involved in that incident.

Anika: if you know about that, why didn't you inform to police or anyone..

Vijay: do you think I haven't tried? Due to this I lost my whole family.. Only one person is alive, i have to protect him at any cost.

   Vijay brings them to a rooms and show s them. A person was lying on the bed with ventilator support.

Vijay: he is my dada, he is in coma. If they come to know about him, they will kill all.

Anika looks at him and feels emotional..

Arjun: ok, if you are telling the truth, we will find soon about that building.