Chapter:13

Anika was happy as she came to know about her identity and her family. Later she asks Arjun to collect the information about Jagdish and Durga.

Anika: Arjun, finally I got to know who I am.

Arjun: I told you that they are your family.

Anika: yeah Arjun, I can't express you how I am feeling.

Arjun: I am so happy for you.

Anika: can you do me a favour?

Arjun: yeah Anika..

Anika: I need information about Jagdish and Durga bua's death.

Arjun: Jagdish, I heard this name somewhere. Ok I find about them too....Where are you now?

Anika: I am at Vijay Bhai's secret room.

Arjun: Vijay Bhai?

Anika: he is my brother.....my family.

Arjun: oh wow.... he is your family.

Anika: please find about them and tell soon.

Anika goes inside the room where Dharam is in coma.. She looks at him and cries.

Anika: Dadu, I am your Piku...Can you hear me? I am alive and you don't worry, everything will be alright.

At ETF office,

Arjun: Shree what about the Video recorder?

Shree: sir it will be ready soon.

Arjun: Riya, Find any person Named Jagdish and Durga died in Bomb blast. Collect their details.

Riya: yes sir.....

Rathore: Rawthe. Chotu and I went there to the factory and we recovered CCTV cameras...That area is shutdown... And what about the man you captured there?

Arjun: I have been investigating. Nothing much information. he used to clean the building every three months and also to look after that area....but somewhere he is linked to big terrorist group.

Rawthe: How are you saying that?

Arjun: he had tattoo in his hand, this type of tattoo belongs to two groups. One group is destroyed and another one is hidden.

Rawthe: You mean....

Arjun: I am not sure, but we have to find about it soon.

Riya: sir, I got information about them. Sir, there is one report on those names... Sir Jagdish Pratap Rathore was a CBI officer. He, his wife and his child killed in bomb blast and the blast did by a terrorist group of Sultan...

Arjun: what name? Sultan....

Arjun reminds something and he becomes angry.

Rathore: what Sultan?

Riya: why sir?

Chotu: Sultan is responsible for many crimes, even he killed Arjun sir's family.

Arjun: Sultan killed them too, but why?

Riya: sir, officer Jagdish's daughter is still alive. She is now IPS officer.

Arjun: who is she?

Riya: ACP Bhavya Pratap Rathore.

Arjun: Bhavya....She is Anika's sister in law... She is also her sister... Oh God what have you done to her? too much happiness...