"Kids? What? Did you adop-"

"No." Kiana interrupted as she watched Pete try to figure it out, it was written all over his face.

'How can she have more than one kid in the space of , like a year? Am I slow?'

"Can you, like...explain?" He narrowed his eyes.

"I gave birth to a set of twins four or five months ago, and they may or may not be with Colson right now." Kiana sighed.

"How long has he known?"

"Since I posted a video about everything...like EVERYTHING, and posted a pic yesterday on my insta, he turned up throwing around demands, and he got his way I guess." She shrugged.

"Have you done a DNA test?" Pete asked.

"I've only just got in contact with both of you." Kiana shook her head no.

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as Pete allowed a small smile to spread across his face as he shook his head in disbelief.

"Are you happy?" She asked genuinely shocked.

"Of course I am, you're a mom! And I might be a dad! That's crazy. Even if
I'm not, I know I'll still be that immature uncle that's always around." Pete chuckled.

"I am so proud of you Kiana." Pete smiled as Kiana got closer to him, he just wished he could reach up and brush her hair out of her face.

"Can you just free one arm? Or say something?" Pete pouted.

"Yeah, thank you for saying that,seriously... no one seems to realise I've been doing it all by myself." Kiana's voice seemed so timid as she undid the strap.

She gasped quietly when she noticed scratches all up his arm.

She closed her eyes when she felt him tuck her hair behind her ear and caress her face.

"I've actually missed you, so much." He said, Kiana opened her eyes too see that his seemed to be full of tears that he blinked away.

"What happened?" Was all she could bring herself to say as she lightly traced the scratches that went up his arm.

He pulled his arm away to undo the other straps and free his legs, he got up and circled the room to stretch a couple times, before sitting back in bed, and leaning against the headboard.

"It's ok if you don't want to-"

"Come here."  He gestured for her to get on the bed.

She slipped off her shoes and  got on the bed so the pair could cuddle.

"I know this shit upsets you so I'm just going to keep it simple, I felt alone, I felt suicidal and this place actually didn't help I felt like I had no control of anything so... I know it looks bad but it's been like over a month."  Pete said as Kiana latched on to him even tighter.

"You're not alone even when you think you are, there was just a locked door between us, metaphorically speaking, and I was just desperately trying to get in, I was right there and I'll always be there."

"Well, I know that now, and I actually have been feeling a little selfish lately, I want to live, for me...and Lemme guess, Colsons the door?" Pete laughed.

"Yeah." Kiana smirked.

"I'm gonna fucking destroy him I hope he knows that." Kiana said.

"Well I'm kinda routing for you, but you know he's always one step ahead." Pete raised a brow.

"I'm gonna be a hoe one last time and after that I think there's only one person in this world I want." Kiana shrugged.

"Who would that be?" Pete narrowed his eyes playfully.

She smiled and pointed towards Pete.

"Are you sure? Me? Even after everything I've done? I'm no better than he-"

"Let's not even talk about the shit I've done, we...mainly me have fucked up, we can admit it, I'm so sorry for what I've done and I know you are, the only person who doesn't seem to give a fuck is Colson Baker." Kiana sassed.

"But he does love-"

"He doesn't anymore and even if he did, I'd still do this to him." Kiana shrugged.

"The only reason he has the twins is because I made sure Camila, Camila Cabello, his girlfriend...just to fill you in, has my back, he acted like he wanted to take them for good, he acted like I was a bad mom." She huffed.

Pete seemed to take in the information for a few seconds before speaking.

"Let's go get those babies Kiki, they'll let me go if you sign a couple papers." Pete shrugged. 

"But...are you sure you-"

"Yeah don't worry I'll go to therapy and shit, get me outta here." He groaned and pouted a little in an attempt to sway her.

"Fine." She smirked.

"Wait." She stopped in her tracks.

"What's wrong?" Pete said.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" Kiana narrowed her eyes.

"Is this really the time, and you think Kim Is gonna stick around for this after dealing with ye?" Pete scoffed.

"Wait....Kim KARDASHIAN!?" Kiana raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah we only dated for a couple of months, she kinda reminded me of you, I'm pretty sure I'm meant to make a statement or whatever when I get out of here." He said.

"We're nothing alike! Don't hype me up like that." Kiana snorted.

"True, you're better." He smirked as Kiana rolled her eyes.

"Let's go." She said as she took his hand.