Demonia & Angel fighting (DDOCC/Doki-Doki On Command Club AU)

Angel: "Here.."
They exchange poems.

...

Angel: "Ugh.. What's with this language..?"
Demonia: "Eh? Um.. Did you say something?"
Angel: "Oh! It's nothing.. I guess you can call it 'fancy'"
Demonia: "Ah.. Th-thanks! Yours is... cute!"
Angel's eyes widen.

"Cute? Did you COMPLETELY miss the symbolism or something? It's CLEARLY about the feeling of giving up! How can that be cute?!"
Demonia: "A-Ah! I know that! I-I just meant... the language I guess. I was trying to say something nice."
Angel: "Eh?! You mean you have to try THAT hard, with something nice to say? Thanks. But it really doesn't come out nice at all!"

Demonia: "Um.. Well.. I do have a couple of suggestions?"
Angel: "Hmph! If I was looking for suggestions I would've ask somebody who actually LIKED it, which people DID by the way. Vade liked it, and CJ did too! So based on that I'll gladly give you some suggestions of my own. First of all-"
Demonia: "Excuse me? I appreciate the offer, but I've been a long time establishing my writing style. I don't expect it to change anytime soon. Unless, of course, I come across something particularly inspiring. Which I haven't yet."
Angel silently ughs to themselves.

Demonia: "And CJ liked my poem too, you know? He even told me he was IMPRESSED by it."

Angel stands up from their desk and walks over to Demonia's desk which was next to them. "Oh? I didn't realise you were so invested in trying to impress our new member, Demonia."
Demonia: "E-EH?! THAT'S NOT WHAT I- Uh.. Y-you're just.." She stands up as well as Vade watches the whole thing go down.

Demonia: "Well.. Maybe you're just jealous that CJ appreciates MY advice more than he appreciated YOURS!"
Angel: "Huh.. And how do you know that he didn't appreciate MY advice more?"
Angel looks intensely at Demonia. "Are you that full of yourself."
Demonia: "I- ..No? If I was full of myself I would deliberately go out of my way to make everything I do overly cute."

Angel: "ARGH! WELL. You know what?! I WASN'T THE ONE WHO'S B00B$ MAGICALLY GREW A SIZE BIGGER AS SOON AS CJ STARTED SHOWING UP!"
Demonia: "ANGEL!"
Vade: "Um.. Angel? That's a little-"
D & A: "THIS DOESN'T INVOLVE YOU!!"
Demonia: "Taking out your own insecurities on the others like that?! You really act as young as you look, Angel."
Angel: "ME?! Look who's talking you wanna be edgy BITCH!"
Demonia: "...Edgy? Sorry that my lifestyle is too much for someone with your mental age to COMPREHEND."
Angel: "SEE! JUST SAYING THAT PROVES MY POINT! Most people learn to get over themselves after they graduate MIDDLE SCHOOL, y'know?!"
Demonia: "If you want to prove anything, then stop harassing people with your sickening attitude! You think you can counterbalance your toxic personality just by dressing and acting cute?! The only cute thing about you is how hard you try!"

Angel: "Woah! Be careful or you might cut yourself on that EDGE Demonia! Oh.. my bad.. You already DO DON'T YOU?"
Demonia: "DID- ...DID YOU JUST ACCUSE ME OF CUTTING MYSELF?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD?!"
Angel: "Yeah! Go on! Let CJ hear everything that you really think! I'm sure he'll be HeAd OvEr HeElS fOr YoU after this."

Demonia turns around seeing CJ behind her with a scared expression on his face.
Demonia: "A-ah! CJ! They're just trying to make me look bad!"
Angel: "That's not true! She started it."

Vade stands in front of CJ making him almost jump because of how fast that happened.
Vade: "...Um, hey.. Why don't we step outside for a bit okay?"
It then stayed silent.