~A/N~

Hello besties, bro's and non-binary's!

PLEASE DON'T SKIP!!!

I really hope you all find this book entertaining and enjoy reading it as I enjoyed writing and coming up with the plot.

But before you all read along I have some words to say,

1. This book will not follow the Encanto Disney plot. Sure, there are similarities and such but the plot isn't the same. I did this because I felt that many Encanto fan fictions follow a similar plot, so I wanted to make something different for you all. This means Bruno never left the family, Mirabel is not the main character, sorry Mirabel! Mirabel is not the reason the casita is breaking. You get the idea!

2. I will try my best to update once a day, if not every other day. I am human, I have school, responsibilities etc. 

3. THERE WILL BE NOOOO SMUT IN THIS BOOK! The main characters in this book are minors or most of them anyway. Writing smut of literal minors makes me uncomfortable even though I'm a minor myself while writing this. The book is rated mature because there are sensitive topics involved. Trigger warnings will be posted at the beginning of the chapters!

4. If you spot any mistakes please let me know! I take criticism pretty well. As long as you say it nicely and be kind to others. 

5. I don't own the Encanto characters, settings etc. except Y/n and other OC's and their actions!!

That is all, have a wonderful rest of your day and have fun reading!

PLEASE COMMENT ON THE STORY. It makes me happy to see people engaging with the story lol.

ok I'm actually done now, bye bye!

:)