Thomas

Finally the Friday you hadn't seen cook in about 2 days because he hasn't been in college "still no reply" effy asks as you look at your phone "nope" you sigh and put on some joggers and a crop top "eff it's Friday imma get dressed up" you say and pick out a dress.

You put on a blue dress with while heels and curl your hair "I'm going clubbing at lunch I need a break" you say to effy while she nods and gets in her dads car you join soon after.

Chris.
You: meet up 12:30?
Chris: ok meet at the collage.

When you get there you walk to your locker and look in the mirror you hung up "hey peachy I'm back" you see cook in your mirror so you close your locker and turn around "you going to explain?" You ask firmly "I can't" he says and you role your eyes "I'm late" you say "for what your always late for form" cook says "I wanna sit next to effy today" you say and walk passed him you walk in and sit next to effy just before Katie does "I'm not in the mood Katie" you say when she opens her big mouth.

"What's wrong with you" effy asks "I can't wait for lunch" you reply and she giggles. "Right ok look at the partner list and do something with them I forgot what" Kieron says as he sits down "effy and Pandora max with jj cook and Freddie Katie and Emily and so on"
"Hey j" you say walking over to him "cook had a good reason not to talk to you" jj says "shut it j another day" you say and give him a kiss on his cheek "I'm going to this club later invite whoever tell everyone" you whisper in his ear "j can you show me a magic trick" you ask him "yeah ofc" he does the magic trick he does to the deaf girl at the start "I love you j" you say and hug him "thanks for being there for me" and you look over and see chris at the doorway "chris hi come in I can't leave yet can't leave j on his own" you say to him hugging him "how are things with the baby" you ask him "complicated" he reply's and this pretty girl walk in "hi I'm paddy" she says To Kieron "right go with max she's talkative you wave at her and she walk over "hi I'm new your like really pretty" she says "oh thanks a load of us are bunking and going partying after this if you wanna come" you ask "Yh sure wanna gossip" she asks and you nod leaving j and Chris alone "you to your eye on anyone yet" you ask her "him" she says pointing at cook "that's cook he will fuck anyone me and him have a thing going cook come here" you say then call cook over "hey peachy this the new girl" he says "yeah this is paddy" you say and cook puts his arm around you "I'm sorry for being cold earlier" you whisper in his ear and he kisses you. "So paddy u in for tonight" cook asks "yeah" she says and he smiles at her "omg you missed it on the first day he got his cock out in front of everyone" you say trying to get her to catch up as the bell goes you run over to cook then grab Chris's hand "ok we're gunna have so much fun" you say while walking down the road with everyone "I've already had a bottle of vodka" you laugh "and we're here" effy says as she was leading everyone.

You walk inside and go straight for the dance floor "ohh I love this song paddy effy panda come dance" panda is the only one who came and danced with you when a man comes up behind you and starts dancing with you you carry on thinking nothing of it you turn around and see a boy with curly hair about your age you give him a kiss on the lips and walk to the bar "cook hey where's everyone" you ask him and he shrugs "come dance with me" you shout to him so he does he leads you to the bathroom like he did when you were 15 you walk in and see Chris shagging some girl so you burst out laughing and walk to the hallway. Cook starts kissing your neck he is just kissing your neck for a good 10 mins "if you don't want it is fine" you say to him as he stops and walks back to the party you walk outside and sit on a curb with a bottle of vodka "omg max this is Thomas" panda pop says and you take a big sip of vodka "that's lovely panda" you say and walk back into the party you take a few pills standing at the doorway and walk in and dance with some boy  "hey I'm Alfie" he says "hi Alfie" you say and carry on dancing with him "wanna meet my friends you would get along with them" you say to him "sure" he says back probably confused "this is cook and effy and paddy everyone else is shagging or at home" you say to him and see paddy kiss cook "omg eff I got some mega pills of some dude want one" she nods and smirks at Alfie "I'm going to the pool" you say and walk out the house as everyone follows you climb over the fence and sit on the side.

 Cook starts kissing your neck he is just kissing your neck for a good 10 mins "if you don't want it is fine" you say to him as he stops and walks back to the party you walk outside and sit on a curb with a bottle of vodka "omg max this is Thomas"...

You take off your dress and shoes and go in in your underwear "come on then you pussys" you say as cook jumps in and walks over to you "I'm not coming in" paddy says and effy and Alfie jump in "ok your loss" you say for about 2 hours your all swimming and messing around having fun. "Max is coming back to mine effy u can go home in pease" cook says as he picks up your dress and puts in on you and wedding carry's you back to his place you fall asleep on his sofa chair and he gets into bed and puts u in the bed and he falls asleep.