Visiting part 3

It's been about 3 days since you left your lipgloss in Chris's jacket pocket "u think he will give it back it was my favourite one" you ask effy "Yh tony said there all coming over today so get ready" effy says and you climb out her bed and put on some jeans and a white crop top you put your hair in a claw clip and white airforces. You wait for effy and walk down the stairs everyone had already arrived so you and effy sit on the armchair you always do "we don't have long tony we're meeting panda" effy says "max can I speak to you" Chris asks you nod and walk out "what's up" you ask "your lipgloss it was in my pocket" he says and hands you the lipgloss you smile at him "thanks" you say as he kisses you and walks off you walk in and sit on effys lap, "max is it true people call you the biggest whore of Paris" jal asks "yeah but I say it's all up to personal preference" you say and give her a sarcastic smile.  There was a big silence after you said it because you had no shame but luckily Pandora was at the door to break the silence you met Pandora last year when you came and you clicked "hey panda pops" you say as soon as effy opens the door panda walks right into the living room where everyone is "hello everyone we're gunna have a wizzer time" she says and sits down "we can stay for a few hours I guess" effy says and you both sit back down on the arm chair "max I'm so glad your back" panda says and hugs you you never understood that girl but she was sweet. "Panda pops come here a sec" she walks over to you and you pull her to little pigtails tighter you grab some butterfly hair clips and put them round the hair band "perfect" you say while giving panda a mirror she gives a happy grin then sits back down. You all are just sitting and talking "go talk to Chris" effy whispers in your ear so you get up and walk over to where he's sitting "hey" he says "hi" you say back it felt really awkward but you didn't want to pussy out there were no seats left so you just sat on the floor "fuck it come with me" Chris says to you and puts out his hand for you to hold you take it he walks out the door "where are we going" you ask him he just keeps walking he takes you to a graveyard and sits down by a grave "what are we doing here Chris" you ask "do you wanna hear about the best day of my life cubs I had pissed myself by accident I was sitting down for ages and I wanted to try get out to like leave the room but this little kid kept blocking me stopping me leaving he was playing a game or something and umm I told him that he was a dickhead and he was gunna get out my way and then the whole place went quiet cuz I said dickhead and they they were all laughing everyone and I couldn't work out if it's cuz I had swore or if they had seen like my shorts were wet so I tried to cover my shorts with my hands and that meant that they all definitely noticed and there was more laughing but yeah Peter my brother he was a step six or something like one of them ones in charge dib dib dib but yeah he could do all the knots him him and dad would practice he loved it anyway he stands up yeah sixer and umm I knew I liked him and umm he takes my hand and he took me to the toilet then he had me take my shorts off and he cleaned me up then he took off his shorts and put them on me and then he kissed me on the cheek and took my hand and we both went out there he was in his pants none laughed best day of my life look don't umm don't tell the others about it"he says as you walk up and hug him "no I won't" you say Chris moves his back and the grave stone says, Peter miles brother son angel you pull him in for a bigger hug and neither of you let go for a good 2 mins. He lights a cigarette and you both share it sitting with his arm round your back "come on we should get back" Chris says getting up and putting his arm back round you while you walk.

When you get back you walk in some people had left "move u ass" you say to effy so she moves so you can sit down "what happened" effy asks "not sex but secret" you say as she gives you a smile.  You see Chris get up and walk over to you he gives you a note as he walks out "come on we should leave these people" effy says as you take the note upstairs to read it. You open it up and read it out to effy "meet me at my place tonight 11pm with an address omg he is gunna fuck me" you say to effy "we need to get you ready" effy says as you only had 30mins to get ready.you put on a cropped gray hoodie with a plaid skirt and put your hair in a high pony with some natural make up and white airforces with playboy bunny's on them.