Visiting part 4

You wake up and put the hoodie Chris gave you overtop of your dress to hide all the hickeys that cook boy gave you. "You had a fun night then" effy says "that noticeable" you say "without the hoodie yes with it you can't tell" she says "oh thank god" you say and walk down the stairs "are your friends always here tony" you ask as his friends were here yet again this time only Sid Chris and jal "I look like microwaved shit" "hey at least the jumpers nice" Chris says as you tie your hair into a messy bun "yeah" you say and smile at him "isn't that your hoodie Chris" jal asks "might be" Chris says "omg you fucked her chris" tony says you and effy are in the kitchen while there in the hallway you both burst into laughter "I can't believe you Chris did she consent" tony asks "of course she did tony I'm not a monster" Chris says jal joins you both in the kitchen "it's better to leave them to fight it out" jal says and you all laugh again when they start saying about how tony is overprotective of you "I should do something" you say and walk into the hallway you walk up to Chris and he puts his arm around you "tony it's fine don't even worry about it" you say "ok fine if you say so" tony says and sits in the living room "I will talk to him" you say and follow him in "what's got your balls in a twist" you ask him "I grew up with you I don't wanna see you getting hurt" he says "I'm fine tony it was a hook up we can't date anyway I'm leaving in 2 months" you say and walk out.

2months later you and Chris had hooked up like 3 more times and u had got with 5 other guys in those 2 months but it was leaving day "ugh I don't wanna leave" you say hugging effy you had been hugging for 5 minutes at this point "see u next year" she says and let's go you walk downstairs tony had invited Chris over so u can say bye you give Chris a kiss and walk out the door to the train station.

Authors note:
I skipped 2months cuz you hardly see effy so it was just easier.