Maxine

Your sitting in form at the back again because Katie basically took over your seat you wait for cook to walk in because he always makes you feel better when he does you smile at him "hey peachy" he says and sits next to you as Kieron hadn't arrived yet he puts his hand on your thigh "you ok peachy" he asks "just tired and a little hungover" you say as you just lay your head on his shoulder and go on your phone.

Marcus
Marcus: Hey I've moved to Bristol wanna meet up sometime I've missed you sweetie.
You: oh yeah sure come to the collage at 12:30.
Marcus: ok see you then シ

"Who's that" cook asks "some boy from Paris" you reply and he places his hand further up on your thigh as Kieron walks in 10 minutes late "do fuck all I can't be asked" he says as you turn to cook "what are you doing tonight" you ask him "nothing wanna hang" he asks you placing a kiss on your lips as you nod.

At lunch you walk over to wear everyone sits "hey eff I love you see you soon yeah also movie marathon tomorrow invite panda if you want" you say kiss her on the head and walk outside and wait for Marcus "hey massive glow up since I last saw you" he says "yeah" you reply and start walking around "where are we going" he asks "the outside seating" you say and sit down on a table "how did you know I was here" "you told me" he says "I didn't tell anyone how the fuck did you know I was here" you say getting scared "I asked your bestie" he says and you take a few steps back "what the fuck is wrong with you I hardly knew you we spoke like 2 out of school" you say and start walking off "I love you" he says as you fully walk off. You walk back to wear everyone was sitting "eff imma be out all night" you say and give her a faint smile as you sit next to her "how did it go with Marcus" cook asks "he's a creep" you reply and get up to get food you get some pretzels and sit on cooks lap. "Want one" you say offering one to everyone you eat about 4 and give the rest to cook and jj to share once cook was done he put he hand on your knee "hey cook wanna go to your room and skip" you ask him "yeah sure"he says "bye eff bye panda pops bye everyone" you say as you walk out with him.

"Are you sure your ok" cook asks you just start crying and he pulls you into a hug you hug him back and just make him stand like that while you cry into his shirt "tell me what's wrong" he asks "u sure" you say and he nods and you both sit on the bed "ok right I started my period today and that makes me emotional I've been crying at the smallest things I put on a skirt before I knew so now I feel uncomfortable but worse than that I feel like crap in general Marcus has been in town a day and has already told everyone I'm a slut so everyone's giving me dirty looks I miss my mum my dads are ignoring me my brother saw me for 2 minutes before he felt he had to leave I've been trying to keep it together and I want to cancel on you for tonight I don't wanna go clubbing my stomach feels like there's 100 knives stabbing me I'm sorry" you say wiping your tears feels a little better "hey it's ok we can stay in and take some of my jeans I know there not joggers but u might feel better and I know there's a jumper in your bag" he says and comforts you you get changed into some of his black jeans and put your hoodie on and get in his bed "we're watching Madagascar" he says as he turns it on and cuddles you. You soon fall asleep and he tucks you in and turns on one of his shows.

The next morning you wake up and light a spliff "I better get home do you want your jeans back" you ask "keep them for now" he says and you grab your bag and walk out you walk home where effys waiting for you "morning ready for movie marathon" she asks "yeah let me make a hot water bottle my cramps are killing me" you say and turn the kettle on and go to the bathroom "effy get in here" you shout "yes" she says running in "my period it's stopped" you say and she walks out. "It's probably normal don't worry about it" she says and you run upstairs to your bed because it's bigger than effys you open up your snack draw and get everything out and the list of movies to watch. You put your bed sheets on the floor and effy grabs hers you make a bed on time foor and set up the protector.

 You put your bed sheets on the floor and effy grabs hers you make a bed on time foor and set up the protector

Bed layout

Snacks

"Panda couldn't make it her mums making her go out" effy says "awh ok" you say as you put on grease "I love this movie so much" you say picking up a bit of pizza. A few mins later the doorbell rings "I will get it" you say as you walk to the door "Katie hi" you say confused "is effy here I need to talk to her" she says "she's busy" you say as cook jj Freddie Emily walk out from behind her "just get her you ass" Katie says "EFFY COME DOWN AND BRING ME A SHIRT DOWN" you shout up and you were standing in a bra and knickers when she walks down she throws you the shirt and you put it on "hey ok panda didn't answer the door but we wanted to know if y'all wanted to come partying with us" she says "we're kinda busy" effy says "with what" Katie reply's "a movie day why" you ask her as she barges in "we're in" Katie says and effy just gives you a look of don't question it's "come in all of you then" effy says and you all walk up to your room you grab some shorts off the floor and put them on effy plays grease again and you just sit on your bed. Cook comes and sits next to you "hey peachy how are you today" he asks "my period stopped and Katie's in my room so I'm doing ok one of them are good you chose" you whisper back in his ear he smiles and you and puts his arm around you a few movies later and you were on after we collided "harden is hot" you say as everyone just talking over the movie "that's very true" effy agrees and you both laugh "imma go get a drink" you say and walk downstairs you sit on the counter looking at anthea who had passed out on the kitchen table you felt bad for her but had no clue where Jim was work probably but he never works on a Tuesday "hey" jj says as he walks in "you ok" "fine jj thanks" you say and smile at him "tell effy I'm going to the park thanks j" you say and walk out the door you walk to the park and sit under the tree with your headphones in making a daisy chain with an ice cream pot next to you. "Hey j said u were here" cook says as you look up and take your headphones out "yeah needed a break you know" you say and He sits next to you "your so pretty" he says "thanks" you say and smile at him for the rest of the day you just sit there hugging and eating ice cream. It was about 3am "imma get home" you say to him "come with me u can stay with me" he nods and you both walk back to your room it was trashed but you pushed everything off the bed and fell asleep together.