Moving

(Back to 16)Over the summer you have Hurd a lot about the we will send you to Bristol but they never meant it (your dads) so you always stayed out partying and come home late.

"I'm going out" you say as you slam the door and walk to a party just down the road you were in a short red dress with some mascara and lip gloss on with some plain black heels. The next morning you woke up "what happened last night" you ask "It was about 2am you left the party completely stoned" your best friend is telling you because you can't remember anything.
"Maxine your moving to Bristol we packed some stuff you do the rest" you hear your dad shout up the stairs, "well shit they really mean it" you say to molly (you best friend) "wanna help me pack" you say with a smile "sure ok no heels to wet" she says. You show her a picture of effy of your phone "that's who I'm staying with" "omg she's hella pretty you look just like her" she says while you pack "I need to go see u Maxine" you hug her and give her a kiss on the cheek as she walks out. You get ready you put on the hoodie that Chris gave you and some fishnets and a few hours later your dads had put all your bags in the car and we're waiting for you they honestly didn't seem to care you were leaving more happy. It was a very long silent car ride and when you got to the train station you just hopped out the car got your bags and walked off, you get on your train and just look out the window it was tipping it down.

When you get there you walk to effys house and ring the doorbell effy answers the door "OMG MAXINE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" you says and you both run and hug each-other "I'm staying with you for the next 2yrs" you say still hugging her "come to my room we need to talk" effy says "hey Jim thanks for letting me stay" you say grab your stuff and run up to effys room. "I see you still have the hoodie Chris gave you" she says "yeah I wear it a lot how is Chris" you ask "him and jal are dating they just had a child" she says "that's nice" you say at this point it's 12am and you have collage tomorrow "right we should get some sleep night" effy says "night" you say back.