Fortunately, Uncle Libo only suffered some skin injuries, but it was not a major problem, and Y/n was relieved.

However, Y/n was extremely angry at the Yoo family. Since the Yoo family is so disgusting, they must not blame her now!

They arrived home.

Gong Yop sat on the sofa. The bloodstains on his face had been dealt with, but he still had a blue nose and a swollen face. There was a bruise on his forehead. He was also in a trance and his head was dizzy.

Today, the eldest brother ordered the bodyguard to beat him badly. He felt cold and uncomfortable, and he is still angrily.

Karina rubbed medicine on his forehead and said: “Dad, Y/n has already helped you out, so don't take it seriously.”

Gong Yoo sighed and said: “I'm okay, my mother and brother, none of them treat me as their own.”

After that, Gong Yoo said again: “Karina, now they have driven you out of the Yoo Group, what are your plans next?”

Karina said: “Plan? I'll find a job first.”

Seeing this, Y/n didn’t speak, but walked to the balcony and called Naesang.

As soon as he spoke, Y/n asked him: “Your nephew Mingyu, is there a marriage contract with Jinsoul?”

“Yes.” Naesang hurriedly asked: “Ms. Lim you have any instructions?”

Y/n said coldly: “I have broken up with the Yoo family. If your Kim family is still intermarried with the Yoo family, it will not give me a good impressions. If there are any contradictions then, don't blame me for being impolite.”

When Naesang heard this, he suddenly became nervous and blurted out: “Ms. Lim, don't get me wrong. Our Kim family has long wanted to stop the marriage. If it weren't for Ms. Lim as the daughter-in-law of the Yoo family, how could we let Mingyu marry a woman like Jinsoul? Don't worry, I will arrange someone to go there and notify the Yoo family to diwsolve the engagement!”

Y/n nodded and said with satisfaction: “It's up to you.”

Naesang hurriedly said: “Ms. Lim, don't worry, I will look forward to everything in the future of my Kim family!”

“Yeah.” Y/n said lightly: “Okay, do it now.”

“Ok Ms. Lim!”

Didn’t the Yoo family want to go to the Kim family? In this case, let their wishful thinking come to nothing!

Subsequently, Y/n called Minjeong of the Emgrand Group.

The Yoo family is now a street dog, and they have to fight harder.

As soon as the call was connected, Y/n said coldly: “Minjeong, now announce to the public that Emgrand Group has suspended all cooperation with Yoo Group! And will always exclude them from the scope of cooperation!”

Minjeong asked in surprise: “Ms. Lim, this is the company of the young grandma's family, did they do so much harm to Ms. Karina?”

Y/n said indifferently: “My wife has broken with them, and they will have nothing to do with me and my wife in the future!”

Only then did Minjeong understood, and immediately blurted out: “Don't worry, Ms. Lim, I know! I'll make a statement!”

In this way, the Yoo family is completely finished!

Isn’t little Lady Yoo arrogant? Then she will be left with nothing!

After hanging up the phone, Y/n went back to the living room and looked at Gong Yoo. She saw that Gong Yoo's eye sockets were swollen, and the bruise on his forehead was getting worse and worse. I’m afraid it won’t be eliminated in one and a half months.

And she could see that Gong Yoo not only suffered trauma, but also some impacts on his brain. There was slight congestion in his skull. It is best to go to the hospital for craniotomy to remove blood clots.

Otherwise, over time, this intracranial hematoma will be a “time bomb”, and maybe one day it will suddenly erupt, and may lead to death.

However, Y/n was afraid that Karina would panic, and temporarily concealed this matter.

She stood up and said: “I'll go out and buy some medicinal materials to treat dad.”

Many medical techniques are recorded in the Nine Profound Heaven Scriptures. There is a prescription that can relieve depression and activate blood circulation, which can cure the situation of the father-in-law.

Karina asked curiously: “What kind of medicinal materials can be bought, will it work? Or should we go to the hospital?”

Y/n smiled slightly and said: “No need to go to the hospital. Doctors will deliberately scare and make things serious. Dad would be anxious after hearing this. I have a prescription that is very effective got bruises.”

Karina nodded then.

When Y/n opened the door of the room, an acquaintance happened to come outside the door.

It turned out to be Donghyuk.

He frowned, looked at Donghyuk and asked: “Why are you here?”

.............................