Dreams that are real

Katherine P.O.V. Dream

It was dark but then a flash of light came and I found myself in a cave. Inside the cave was men, one who was working on some machine that had this blue cube inside it. He had his back turned so he couldnt see me. “Hey you, were am I?”I asked him. He didn’t answer. “Hello?” I said grading onto his shoulder turning him around. When I did I saw his eyes were glowing a strange color blue. “Who’s there?” he asked looking around alert. “Can’t you see me?” I asked. He took one more look around before going back to his work. “I guess not.” I sighed. Why the hell am I in a cave? Maybe I’m dreaming, but why would I be dreaming about this. I sat down on a rock while watching the man work on the machine. I closed my eyes hoping I’ll wake up. I sense that someone is behind me, but I don’t care since they can’t see me. “Who are you?” a male voice asks. Well I guess he can see me, but that voice sounds familiar. “You can see me?” I ask standing up. “Yes. Now tell me who you are mortal.” the voice says. Mortal? Where have I heard that before? I blur in front of him and pin him to the wall were that part of the cave was dark. My face starts to change and I bare my fangs. I was ready to bit him but then pain came shooting through my arm. I let go of him and back into the light. There was a big gash on my left arm and it was bleeding. Did he do this? My face changes back to normal. “Really.” I say still looking at my arm. “Katherine?” the voice asks. I look up from my arm. “How do you know my name?” I ask. I hear them walking closer and I stand still. Everything around me starts to fade away as I start to wake up. But before I do I see green eyes staring at me. “Loki.” I say before everything goes black.

I open my eyes and find that I’m back in my room. That dream looked so real. I got up and walk to the bathroom. I turn on the lights and the faucet. I splash water in my face. I look up in the mirror and gasp. Blood was going down my arm coming from a big gash. Was that dream actually real. If it was that means that Loki is alive but how? I stayed in the bathroom just staring at my arm until the gash closed up and was healed. I took a wash cloth and started to clean the blood off my arm. When I was done I decided to go down to the kitchen and get something to eat.  When I got to the living room I see tony looking at some files on the screen. He didn’t even see me walk in. I blur right next to him. “Hey.” I said and tony almost jumped out of his seat. “Hey there sleepy head it’s about time you got up.” he said still looking a screen. “Well what I miss.” I ask. “Agent Coulson, they need me to join the avengers.” He said. “Why, did something happen?” “He happened.” He said pointing to the screen where a picture of Loki was up. “He’s-” “Loki the god of mischief and lies.” I said with no emotion in my voice. “Are you okay?” Tony says taking his eyes off the screen now looking at me. “Remember how I told you about that guy I fell in love with and how he’s dead.” I say. “Yeah.” he says. “Well that’s him.” I say still looking at the screen. “WHAT!!!”Tony yelled. “Tony can we please talk about this later, now tell me what Loki did.” I said not in the mood. “Will talk about on the way there.” He said. “Where are we going?” I ask. “Were going on a little trip to Germany.”