Getting hit with tony stark's car.

Katherine P.O.V.

I ran and ran until I stopped. I looked around and found myself in the middle of the high way. It was dark out know. I started to walk down the road when I smelled smoke .The smell was coming from the forest near the highway. I ran near the smoke and found a group of campers .There was about six of them .Three girls and three boys. Yummy dinner. "Hey I'm going to get a beer from the car anybody wants one?" One of the boys asked. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. Some of them said 'sure' and 'yeah'. I watched him walk over to one of their cars and unlock the doors and looked around for the alcohol. Time to put my plan in action. I slowly walked over to car and started to cough while I hold onto my stomach. He took his head out of the car when he heard my coughing" Hey are you okay?" he asked. I just coughed some more leaning onto the car as I pretend to be in bad pain. He closed the door and came closer to me. I put my head down as he came near me." Is everything alright?" he asked concerned as he put his hands on my shoulders. I leaned into his arms. "Help me." I said hoarsely. "How can I help you?" "Come here." I whispered. He put his head down waiting for me to tell him something. "What?" he said. I took that time to pull his head to the side and get a good view of his neck. My face changed and I bit into his neck. Warm liquid filled my mouth. He tried to push me off of him but I was stronger. Soon he became limp. I pulled my head off his neck and let his body fall to the ground. I licked my lips in satisfaction.

"Hey Chris what’s taking so long." a girl with black hair and grey eyes asked walking towards my direction. I blur behind a tree next to me. I hear her scream. "Courtney what happened, is everything okay?” some else ask from the group as they all come over to see what I did. "Oh my god Chris, who did this?" another girl with blonde hair and brown eyes asked. "I don't know but I think we better leave." one of the boys says. I blur behind them and snatched the girl with the blonde hair and sink my teeth into her neck. "AHHHHHH" She screams making every one turn towards us. "What the hell." one of them says. I pull away from her neck and look at the rest of the group. "Know." I push her dead body to the side. "Who's next?" I say as an evil smile forms its way on my blood stained lips. The forest echoed with their screams as I take each of their lives away.

After I was done I dragged all of them back to the camp and put their bodies into the fire. I went back to the cars and took out every bottle of alcohol they had and put it into the fire. The flames get bigger as their bodies burned. Of course I saved some alcohol for me and let’s just say being drunk while trying to run with vampire speed is not easy. My vision was more blurry than before and I ran into some trees and tripped a few times. I stopped again on a high way. I decide I wasn't' going to go any were so I sat down on the cool road. The road somehow became comfy to me so I start to lie down and was about to go to sleep when I hear a sound. I get up my eyes still closed because off the bright lights hurting my eyes. Wait lights. I open my eyes wide as the bright lights comes closer.BEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP!! “Oh shi-.” I was cut off as my body hits hard metal and I hear my bones crack and I roll on top of it and land back on the ground.

Tony P.O.V.

"Oh my god.” I say as I get out of my car. I just hit someone, I mean I knew one day it was bound to happen but why know and when I'm sober. What am I going to do? Shit, shit, shit. I started to panic until I hear a sound of bones cracking and I see that the body was moving. More bones started to crack as a groan comes from the person. I walked towards the body and as I got closer I saw it was a girl probably 17.I put my hand on her neck to see if she had a pulse, and she didn’t. Then her eyes shoot open and she inhaled a big breath. I step back a little to give her some space.” How are you alive?” I asked. She lifted up her head a little to look at me. "You were dead." I add. "Oh really?" She said. She started to get up as a few more bones crack. Then I notice something red on her lips and down her chin as she walks over to me limping as she does. “What’s your name?” I asked. She came closer to me and was about to fall but I catch her in time. “Whoa there." I say but I get nothing except for silent breathing. I look and see her eyes are closed. "I need answer and I can’t get them while you’re sleeping.” I say. I look at her then to my car. ”I guess you’re coming home with me.”I sighed as I carried her bridal style towards my car.

Katherine P.O.V.

I open my eyes and look up at a celling .I found myself in an unfamiliar room. I lifted up my head only for me to put it back down. My head feels like my skull is cracked open. I put my hand on my head. “What happen?” I asked no one in particular. ”How about you tell me.” A voice said that made me jump. At the corner off the room was a man with brown eyes and brown hair and facial hair siting down in a chair looking intensely at me. “Who are you?” I asked him. ”Tony Stark.” he said. He got out of the chair walked over to me holding his hand out for me to shake. I looked at him then at his hand. I grabbed hold of his hand and shook it. ”Katherine Pierce.” I say letting go of his hand and getting up out of the bed I was in. “So Kitty kat.” He said. I raised an eyebrow.”Kitty kat?”I asked. Was he seriously giving me a nickname? ”Yeah Kitty kat why, you don’t like it?” He asked. ”We just met and you’re already giving me a nickname.” I said. ”Yep so Kitty Kat.” I rolled my eyes but he continued. ”I want some answers.” he said siting back down in the chair he was sitting in. ”Because usually when you hit somebody with a car they are supposed to be dead and stay dead not come back to life.” he finished. “Fine, you want answers I’ll give you answers.” I say siting back down on the bed. ”I’m a vampire.” I said. He looked at me and started laughing. I gave him my serious look when he saw I wasn’t laughing with him. “Your serious.” he said. I nod my head. ”How am I supposed to believe you.” “You don’t have to, I really don’t give a damn if you believe me but I’m telling the truth.” I said honestly.

”Okay I believe you.” he said. I looked over at him shocked.”W-what?” ”At first I thought it was joke but it did explain why all your injures healed so quickly and why you have dry blood on your face when I brought you back here.” He said stating the facts. ”Well I would of never had any injuries if you didn’t hit me with your car.” I said. ”You were the one standing in the middle of the road.” he said. ”Fair enough.  “I said walking towards the big glass window in the room. You could see a beautiful view of the ocean. “How did I get into your house you have to invite a vampire in to be able to come into your house?” I asked him. “So that’s why you didn’t come in, at first every time I tried to push you in it didn’t work until I told you to come in and I was able to push you through” he said. “So tell me something about you kitty Kat” he asked. I told him about my real name and past life and my life as a vampire. I told what happen lately in my life and told him about all the things vampires can do. He also told me something’s about his self. “Why aren’t you afraid off me?” I asked him when he was done. ”Why should I?” he said. ”I’m a vampire who could rip out that” I said pointing to the arc reactor that tony told me about glowing through his t-shirt. “In your chest and kill and you’re not afraid that I would do anything?” I asked. ”Nope, I trust you.” he said about to walk away but I blurred in front of him. ”Why?” I said curiously. ”I don’t know I just do, do you trust me?” he said. ”Yes I do, but I warn you not to break my trust” I said. He gave me a nod and clapped his hands together. ”Great, now this is your room, you can stay here explore I don’t care, If you need me I will be down stairs.” He said. ”Wait, you’re going to let me stay here.” I said “Yeah, let’s just say it’s  a way of saying sorry for hitting you with my car and I just figured you don’t have any wear to go so I thought you would stay here for a while.” he said. I smiled. ”Thank you tony.” I said getting back into the bed. I heard tony leave. ”Good night tony.  ”I said closing my eyes. “Good night tony. ”I said. ”Night  Katerina.” He said before closing the door. I  guess that’s my new nick name, no one calls me that anymore. I had a smile on my face as I drifted off into sleep.

Hi, sorry if I didn’t do a good job with Tony's P.O.V. or the way he acts .Hope you liked the chapter ^-^.