𝔳𝔞𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔭𝔱1

"Mum can't we just apperate there?" Evelyn started to complain that we used a Plane instead of magic to go on vacation.
"Evelyn we're going on Vacation like a normal family does okay?" I explained and we waited in a row for our check up in the security at the airport.
Bella was slightly annoyed because she didn't like much people, we needed to make an Agreement that she doesn't harm or kill anyone.
She agreed after two hours of discussion, finally.

When it was our turn to let ourselves check from the staff I went first.
Evelyn was in the other cabinet and Bella was right behind me.
"Everything's you can get your Suitcases and wait in the terminal for the flight." the woman said friendly and handed me and Bella my stuff.
"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TOUCHING ME?!" We heard a scream from Evelyn I rushed to the cabinet her fighting with a security guard.
Evelyn rushes over to Bellatrix who came right after me, trying to understand what happened.
Evelyn was hiding behind Bellatrix but she wanted answers.
"Evelyn what happened?" I asked carefully.
"This young lady tried to attack me while I checked her" he explained with a indescribable expression in his face.
Bella and I sighed deeply.
"He tried to touch me!!" Evelyn still complains annoyed.
"Evelyn dear, in a airport before you can go somewhere they need to check up on you if you have illegal stuff with you, nothing illegal happened"I tried to explain as good as possible.
" Evelyn it's taking ten seconds, just let yourself check we're already late okay?" I said and she agreed with a annoyed glare.
Everything was fine and we were ready for boarding.

"I wanna sit at the window mummy!" she immediately rushed to the fourth row and I nodded smiling.
"I just wanna sit now Y/n..." Bella started talking and sat down exhausted.
"I agree love, it's okay" I put my hand on her leg and took her hand in mine.
Evelyn started to go on her phone and started reading some articles about being skinny, pretty, having clear skin.
I clearly could see the insecure in her eyes which Bella noticed when she looked over.
" Evelyn stop that Bullshit, you don't need that!" she said kinda disappointed because she couldn't understand how her daughter could be insecure about herself.
"You don't understand, other girls are so much prettier-"she started but Bella immediately cut her off.
" Listen Evelyn, those girls are not looking perfect they look perfect for a picture and you look perfect everytime! You're a natural beauty you don't need make up to feel pretty. " Evelyn smiled slightly and wiped a tear on her cheek away while Bella kissed her head shortly.
The plane started to go up and I just closed my eyes falling asleep on Bella's shoulder.
Luckily the flight wouldn't take long. Just around 3 hours.

We landed safe on the ground and I woke up from the rough landing which made Bella giggle for short.
We got our suitcases and stepped out of the plane and took a taxi to our hotel.
We also had a room for us and Evelyn could sleep in her own.

Few hours later and after a lot of organizing we decided to eat something together.
Bella and I putted comfortable summerdresses on.
I looked at her through the mirror and kissed her neck happy.
"You look absolutely stunning Mrs. Black" I breathed against her skin.
She smirked, turned around grabbing my thighs to pick me up and presses me against the wall.
"So do you Mrs. Black..." I smiled and kissed her lips softly.
After a minute we broke up the kiss and were out of breath.
"Let's pick up Evelyn, bet she's waiting for us" I said and she nodded in agreement.
When we walked into Evelyn's room it was full with her clothes spreaded over the floor.
"Evelyn what the hell does it look like in here!?" I became stern as I heard Bellatrix "Evelyn no way you're gonna wear that, we're going into a restaurant not a nightclub!" she slightly yells at the black haired teenager with a short leatherskirt and a red satin tanktop.
"Mum I just wanna look good!" Evelyn crosses her arms in front of her chest.
"You can but not like this, from who do you even have those things?" she madly asked cause Bella doesn't remember she bought her daughter clothes like that.
"From Liz she's my roommate in Hogwarts" Evelyn shrugged her shoulders and looked to the ground.
"If 'Liz' wants to dress like a slut she can but not my daughter! Do you know how much cock controlled men are out there?" my wife started to get from anger over to worry mixed with a bit madness.
"Y-Yes but -" she started.
"No Evelyn your mother is right, I can't have those discussions on vacation right now. Just put something else on please..." I started to talk and Bella looked surprised over to me cause during an argument between them I never say something.
Evelyn knew she couldn't come against the both of us so she just gave in and we head off to the center of the city.

" You don't know for how long I wanted this, I love Italy already..." I sighed and kissed Bella by walking forwards which made her smile.

-

Probably tons of mistakes cause it's night and didn't re-read it.

I made it woo-hoo, this is part one of the chapter cause all of it didn't fit in here hehe
I hope you're all doing okay love's <3